1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

INTRODUCING REDESIGNED PLUSSOUND BLUETOOTH CABLES - BT5.0, APTXHD, LDAC, USB DAC/AMP, TYPE-C, AND MORE. COMPATIBLE WITH IEMs AND FULL-SIZE HEADPHONES.

First

Back
3 4
Next

Last
  1. aaf evo
    Will there be updated pictures to show the different cable configurations? I'm interested in getting one but I don't even know where to start.

jacken12 likes this.
  2. Vitaly2017

Wow its balanced? All in one little compact box?
    Pretty amazing.
    Very tempting.
    Then definitely the bespoke is the way to go!.

Last question is it a hisser with sensitive iems example my empire ears phantoms?

3. Levanter
    How about Fir Audio RCX connectors option?

4. PLUSSOUND
    Visit our site to view all models. We'll be adding more pictures to each of them soon.
    Yep, it's balanced so you'll get better sound quality over standard cables. We've also redesigned these to work better with earphones this time around, so it will not affect music playback.

Unfortunately, we do not carry these connectors at this time.

PlusSound Stay updated on PlusSound at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/plusSound/ https://twitter.com/plussoundaudio http://plussoundaudio.com/
  5. thesheik137
    Are there any specifications for the amplifier stage available? Output impedance, power output, etc?

Vitaly2017 likes this.
  6. szore
    How are these supposed to be worn? Under the chin or around the neck? I love the sound but it's very uncomfortable to wear...

7. Vitaly2017

I saw in the options you can chose the module to be in the middle. So i think around neck with that option and 4 wire shall be the comfiest.

What do you have chosen?
    Can you share more impressions pls

8. szore
    No this is the old one, not the new one but it's the same design

20191114_173155.jpg

Vitaly2017 likes this.
  9. Vitaly2017
    Oh it looks nice. I gota say the bluetooth module seems to be larger then the regular one u get from cheaper models.
    I think its a sign of quality and i like that!

How does it sounds vs a dap for example?

10. Vitaly2017

So if I whant maximum comfort and quality poetic series to go? Module in middle?

11. szore
    It sounds amazing! I am not a fan of BT, but I have module from CL2 and the BTR3. The Plussound blows them away. I haven't done A/B testing, but the Plussound seems pretty close to wired... I can't imagine how the new models will sound.... Their supposed to be better. And it's loud!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Vitaly2017 likes this.
  12. Vitaly2017

Thats awesome Il be pairing mine with ee phantoms, tia trio and ier-z1r.
    As atm I use wm1z as a bluetooth dac from s9.
    But Il be so curious to try this new bluetooth I been waiting for this for ages and finally! We got ldac!

I dont expect it to surpass my wm1z with ares ii bespoke sq but dang it should be so close.!

13. aaf evo
    So what configurations is everyone getting for this? I’m tempted to get one.

14. szore
    May as well get the best one.

15. Vitaly2017
    Haha the bespoke ! There norhing best.
    I saw in the configuration you can also pick gold plated copper thats fancy!

First

Back
3 4
Next

Last