Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Sep 7, 2017 at 7:15 PM Post #3,751 of 4,765
LPG such a great dap that has a great sound in itself; however, from what I heard of WM1Z owners who own both daps to say that WM1Z to sound even greater than LPG, man I just want to buy it and make it my final.

Sep 7, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #3,752 of 4,765
I sold my LPG and after one month later, I purchased again (this time Titanium one). LPG is the best DAP I ever listened. I realized I want to keep it till LPG died.
I always wanted to ask, what is the actual difference betwen LPG and LPG Titanium? I heard some said the later was absolutely better in quality, but some other said they only differed in color...

Sep 7, 2017 at 8:05 PM Post #3,753 of 4,765
I sold my LPG and after one month later, I purchased again (this time Titanium one). LPG is the best DAP I ever listened. I realized I want to keep it till LPG died.

LO7yqa.jpg
Hey, I didn't know there was a LPG Diana Titanium?

Sep 7, 2017 at 9:04 PM Post #3,755 of 4,765
Anyone else heard anything from lotoo? With LPG semi-officially discontinued when will LPG II come out?

I wish I was teasing you guys but I genuinely want to find out as I am thinking of selling my WM1A to upgrade to WM1Z and only thing which will make me pause it is LPGII.

LPG2 ain't happening this year, that's for sure. If you have your mind set on 1Z, get it now and then wait for LPG2 to be released some time next year.

Sep 7, 2017 at 10:49 PM Post #3,757 of 4,765
I always wanted to ask, what is the actual difference betwen LPG and LPG Titanium? I heard some said the later was absolutely better in quality, but some other said they only differed in color...

There is no sq differences between Titanium and Gold version. Only cosmetic differences, volume knob and navigation button is Titanium.

Hey, I didn't know there was a LPG Diana Titanium?

This is not Diana, but it came with Diana software and I don't know why!

Sep 8, 2017 at 12:17 AM Post #3,763 of 4,765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back