Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Mar 7, 2019 at 5:12 PM Post #4,396 of 4,765
http://www.lotoo.cn/download/PAWGold_AP_5.0.1.22.zip

1, support 7.8 channel 64bitwav file playback;
2. The unsupported file clicks to play, and the bullet box displays the reason why it is not supported.
3. Power on If the last played file or list does not exist, the ALL list file will be played by default;
4. Add the “Delete File” function to the FN button settings.
5, support M3u list playback;
6, solve some cue files do not recognize, information garbled;
7. Add the "database update" function in the playlist window;
8. Optimize system stability: In some cases, the playlist display is not normal after the database is updated;
9, add a directory cycle mode:
a) If you need to click on the folder to play, playing list or all is equivalent to "all loops"
b) The folders are connected. After the last song is played, it will switch to the next folder (manual switching is similar)
c) "Settings" - "Playback Settings" - "Cycle Mode" - "Folder Loop"

Mar 8, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #4,397 of 4,765

2. The unsupported file clicks to play, and the bullet box displays the reason why it is not supported.
3. Power on If the last played file or list does not exist, the ALL list file will be played by default;
8. Optimize system stability: In some cases, the playlist display is not normal after the database is updated;
a) If you need to click on the folder to play, playing list or all is equivalent to "all loops"
b) The folders are connected. After the last song is played, it will switch to the next folder (manual switching is similar)

Thanks for the info but that link does not seem to work (I tried both Chrome and Firefox)?

Mar 9, 2019 at 12:59 AM Post #4,400 of 4,765

Thanks been looking for the what's new when I notice they have a new version. I downloaded in anyway and flshed it. Looks stable so far.

I just noticed the PEQ in LPG works on DSD. Does it mean LPG converts DSD to PCM? Or LPG's PEQ works on DSD natively?

Mar 18, 2019 at 1:18 AM Post #4,404 of 4,765
Lpg is built like a tank. As long as you can replace the battery this thing will last another two decades.
And screen

Mar 18, 2019 at 4:35 PM Post #4,405 of 4,765
And screen
...and don’t let a heavy headphone plug (e.g., Grado) torque a break in the solder to the board when it writhes in your pants pocket as you walk (happened to me).

Mar 20, 2019 at 10:07 PM Post #4,407 of 4,765
I'm not seeing a lot of LPG 2017 for sale online. Is the product being discontinued?

Mar 24, 2019 at 2:46 PM Post #4,408 of 4,765
How does the lpg handle metal. I've heard it does not have much bass.

Mar 24, 2019 at 3:39 PM Post #4,409 of 4,765
How does the lpg handle metal. I've heard it does not have much bass.
The bass quantity will be more dependant on the earphones sound profile than on the DAP sound profile. I can assure you that with the LPG and the Rhapsodio Solar or the Heir Audio 10.0 IEMs the metal music sound amazing.

Mar 24, 2019 at 4:56 PM Post #4,410 of 4,765
The bass quantity will be more dependant on the earphones sound profile than on the DAP sound profile. I can assure you that with the LPG and the Rhapsodio Solar or the Heir Audio 10.0 IEMs the metal music sound amazing.

PMEQ is also amazingly effective in tailoring sound to user preferences without adding distortion or other sonic artifacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back