1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by audionewbi, Nov 30, 2014.
First

Back
283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292
294 295 296 297 298
Next

Last
  1. captblaze
    golov17 likes this.
  2. golov17
    S90112-010453-001.jpg

3. geagle
    Happy to report that the home made screen replacement on my LPG went very well - thanks to @golov17 again for the Aliexpress sourcing tip, and to @xnuthecaveman and to @ruthieandjohn for their vid links - it's really quite easy, but the vid helped a lot (knowing WHAT exactly you should do is really nice :)). One thing that may not be totally clear on the vid, given its quality, is that the screen contact ribbon is blocked in place by a black safety catch which you need to flip up from the right (it's at around 1:34-1:39 on the vid), in order to free it and be able to remove the old screen (and will need to be locked in place once you put in the new screen).

Heres pics of the before and after.

Before:
    LPG screen Before 1.jpg LPG screen Before 2.jpg

After:
    LPG screen After 1.jpg
    LPG screen After 2.jpg

golov17 and xnuthecaveman like this.
  4. xnuthecaveman
    Congrats! Nice work :)

Now, the question is, what's its difference to the part that Lotoo sells for around fivefold the price

5. Quadfather
    Happiness is:

0131190958b.jpg

6. Quadfather
    Well, I still have my Diana up. I'm a little surprised it hasn't sold yet ...

7. Mimouille
    Don't bother man, not worth it. Especially know you have the Diana that has special FW gain. People who want to buy DAPs used look for huge discounts.

Quadfather likes this.
  8. Quadfather
    Is LPG 2017 being discontinued?

9. Mimouille
    Nope

Quadfather likes this.
  10. Quadfather

That's good.

11. Quadfather
    I just love way the new finish looks.

12. Quadfather
    Well, I found out that I can upgrade my Lotoo Paw Gold Diana outer shell, so I may do that. I am very picky about my DAPs.

13. AlbertoSoares
    Hi, how can you do that?

Quadfather likes this.
  14. Quadfather
    I will be working with Musicteck. It is not cheap, but Lotoo can either send the case to the place Where you are and you do it, or you can send it to them to get done. I don't trust myself, so I am sending it to them. I am in the USA

First

Back
283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292
294 295 296 297 298
Next

Last