1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by audionewbi, Nov 30, 2014.
First

Back
280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289
291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298
Next

Last
  1. justrest
    Don't lose your money for minor differences. IMO.

Quadfather likes this.
  2. Quadfather
    At 74 cycles, I still get 12+ hours on the battery. I may unload it. I am vain (only with DAPs) and like the newer finish an lower noise floor... I do not stream and really don't have a need for the Touch. I use it strictly as a standalone portable player

justrest likes this.
  3. justrest
    Lower noise floor is great but still I couldn't find any reason to change it. I like titanium color more, so not interesting the newer finish.
    All I can say, you have pretty new LPG, just think about it.

Quadfather likes this.
  4. Quadfather
    Does anybody know if LPG 2017 plays apple lossless gaplessly? I had to convert everything to FLAC on the Diana for that to work.

5. jmills8
    Maybe better if he thought less about it.

golov17, justrest and Quadfather like this.
  6. Quadfather
    SWEET!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2018
  7. Quadfather
    I am thinking $1050 for Diana in very good condition. No SD card or case...all original packaging and accessories. Does this sound fair?

jmills8 likes this.
  8. justrest
    It seems fair.

Quadfather likes this.
  9. Quadfather
    Done. :)

10. Quadfather
    New Enya. Beautiful stuff on LPG.

1229181822a.jpg

xnuthecaveman likes this.
  11. ruthieandjohn
    Does the LPG have the ability to display album art?

12. justrest
    ruthieandjohn likes this.
  13. geagle
    Actually it does, though it's very limited, and not very good... you need to include a cover.jpg file with the cover in each album directory. Then you can use the "screen information" possibility to view it, rotating between standard screen, frequency, and cover art (I have it on the fn button). Covers are usually not fully displayed, either (or I've not figured out how big should the cover be, lol)

Here:

LPG cover.jpg

14. justrest

Holy s***... how this is happened. I didn't know it was possible. Tomorrow I'll try with my LPG, thank you for that.

@ruthieandjohn sorry pal. I've learned something new like you.

ruthieandjohn likes this.
  15. geagle
    @justrest on the first page, there's a link to a free fast resizer for images. Also, mp3tag has the possibility of batch extracting cover art from the embedded tag in the files, and save each in the respective folders (you can add it in the "Actions" menu - Extract Cover Art).

You can use mp3tag to mass extract your cover art to a "Cover.jpg" file and save in each folder, and Fastone Photo Resizer to mass resize them... I've tried 160x120 pixels, and it's not bad - not perfect, but not too bad. Both processes are fast.

If, by experimenting, you get to somtehing better, by all means do share it here ... I'll be glad if I can get to something better than I'm doing at the moment :)

justrest likes this.
First

Back
280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289
291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298
Next

Last