1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by audionewbi, Nov 30, 2014.
First

Back
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last
  1. tunes
    When is a player with 2 memory card slots, the sound quality and build quality of a QP1R with optical out and both WIFI streaming and download play capability for the likes of Qbuz become available?

I have heard that the new Astell & Kern SP1000M sounds fantastic, has a compact form factor, good UI and streams. Was all set to buy one but only problem for me is that I need optical out as I use my QP1R player to feed my CHORD DAVE DAC when at home as a very convenient source. I am looking for a player as good as the QP1R with streaming and optical out capability. Let me know when such an animal is introduced at any price.

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    NotKunvinced likes this.
  2. Quadfather
    My favorite headphones with Lotoo Paw Gold Diana are my most inexpensive: Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7GMs.

3. vincentm66
    HI all,

I've downloaded the documentation but cant find if its possible to use it like a desktop dac / amp connected to my PC (Windows) through USB, could someone confirm if this is or not possible?

Cheers

Vincent

4. parabellum777
    No, the Lotoo Paw Gold has no USB DAC option.

5. mulder01
    Yeah - it's just for charging and data transfer

6. vincentm66
    OK thanks !

7. koven Contributor
    Anyone know when the Touch is releasing?

8. twister6 Contributor
    You gotta ping MusicTeck, they should have it soon. I think someone posted in LPGT thread that MT will have it in mid November?

koven likes this.
  9. HIPNHOP
    Looks like new Lotoo Paw Gold new firmware has just been release, 5.0.1.21 anyone try it out yet? what are the improvements?

10. xnuthecaveman
    1. Fix some problems that the SD card cannot recognize;

According to change log

11. Quadfather
    I own the Lotoo Paw gold Diana, and I absolutely love this digital audio player. For whatever reason, the finish is wearing off on the back panel. I believe I purchased the unit in 2015 or 2016. It looks like it would be simple just to unscrew the old back panel and screw a new one on. Is it possible to order just the back panel?

12. Quadfather
    Well I emailed the Lotoo email address about getting a back panel, still no response... Remaining hopeful.

13. Quadfather
    When somebody with the Paw Gold tries the new Meze Audio Empyrean with it, please post impressions...

14. Quadfather
    Who is the United States distributor for Lotoo?

15. mulder01
    I think as it is a discontinued item, parts will probably not be available.

Maybe if you bought the Diana edition, you could ask the question to TEOS info@theevolutionofsound.com , though they are not selling them anymore, they may have a more reliable contact at lotoo who can at least give you a yes or no.

Quadfather likes this.
First

Back
276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285
287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296
Next

Last