Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Aug 12, 2017 at 4:44 PM Post #3,706 of 4,765
So you are gonna make me take mine out of storage and give a listen? I all but forgot about the nighthawks and have been living on IEMs when going portable

My Diana and Nighthawk headphones are both burned in. The pairing seems to have a special synergy. PMEQ is on Rock.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017 at 5:16 PM Post #3,707 of 4,765
My Diana and Nighthawk headphones are both burned in. The pairing seems to have a special synergy. PMEG is on Rock.

That will be my evening listening after I stuff my kids full of dinner and send them out in the yard to burn off all that excess energy (that I don't seem to have as much of anymore)

Aug 12, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #3,708 of 4,765
That will be my evening listening after I stuff my kids full of dinner and send them out in the yard to burn off all that excess energy (that I don't seem to have as much of anymore)

I have 17 year old quadruplets and an older daughter. I understand. LOL

Aug 12, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #3,710 of 4,765
Ha! "Quadfather" now it makes sense. I bet you have 4 pairs of simultaneous eye rolls every time you tell that joke to people.

On a side note, with all this money you're spending on different headphones, you could have a (used?) Abyss by now :wink:

Believe it or not, currently my favorite headphones with Lotoo Paw Gold Diana are Audioquest Nighthawk headphones. They are one of my cheaper sets, but the synergy with Diana is ethereal. Very expansive and non fatiguing. You can actually crank it without grinding your teeth in pain.

Aug 13, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #3,711 of 4,765
Made for each other!

20170813_101001.jpg

Aug 13, 2017 at 11:21 AM Post #3,712 of 4,765
I have 17 year old quadruplets and an older daughter. I understand. LOL

I tie you with 5 total, but only have a set of 4 yr old twins, and yes Diana in rock mode gives the Nighthawks a good push, although the bass distorts (for me) some depending on the track that is being played

Aug 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM Post #3,713 of 4,765
I tie you with 5 total, but only have a set of 4 yr old twins, and yes Diana in rock mode gives the Nighthawks a good push, although the bass distorts (for me) some depending on the track that is being played

Are yours burned in? I am currently not getting any bass distortion.

Aug 13, 2017 at 12:51 PM Post #3,715 of 4,765
Aug 27, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #3,717 of 4,765
Spent my weekend playing with LPG's PEQ looking to get my target response for the Audeze iSines. So far I'm very much impressed with the result of iSine20 and LPG (with my custom PEQ) combo. I can say this the best ultra-portable setup to date I had/have. This can easily rival some full-size headphone combo. Good enough for me to make this combo my only portable setup for at least the foreseeable future.

This is a testament to how powerful and useful LPG's PMEQ. This is the only EQ in a portable device that I have ever used/see that works and very much satisfied. The rest of the DAPs either have limited capability or does not work at all. I wish Lotoo enhance this PMEQ and add more filters. While the 5 available filters are good enough I fell that adding more filter will only add value to PAW Gold as a high-end player.

Aug 29, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #3,719 of 4,765

Users who are viewing this thread

Back