Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold
Feb 28, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #272 of 4,765
But the files larger than 4 GB won't play, thats a shame.

I agree if you use Cue files it sort of kills DSD128 albums on the device. But how many files do you have that are over 4 Gb. It's easy to add folders or albums to a play list on the device.

Mar 1, 2015 at 1:26 AM Post #275 of 4,765
Why do people say Paw is better for BA iems? That makes no sense to me, dynamic or BA, what does it matter, both can take on the source sound attributes, I've never encountered a preference or difference for BA or dynamic in any of my daps, I just don't get it!

Mar 1, 2015 at 2:40 AM Post #276 of 4,765
All my sd cards play on my AK240 without any problem.
Now they are not recognised by my PAW Gold.
The screen display says to format the card.
Can anyone help me, please.

Perhaps your cards are in exFAT format; iirc PAW only recognises FAT32 format

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:28 AM Post #280 of 4,765
Wonderful thank you. What headphones have great synergy with Lotoo?Have you tried with LCD XC or HE560?
Hope Lotoo will support DSD256 and Exfat in near futu

I have tried the PG with AKG 812 and it sounds wonderful. I set the gain to high and it was more than enough power to drive this headphone to give it a rich dynamic sound.

Mar 1, 2015 at 9:39 PM Post #281 of 4,765
Anybody have the problem of some albums that when you go to play that they come up as none Play list empty, The songs play off the SD card on my computer but not on the PG. Tried to delete and reload, even reformat and reload but no joy. Only on about 4 albums out of 350 has this happened too.

Mar 1, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #284 of 4,765
Thank you so much to both Kiats and musicday for the information and help.
Yes, my cards are all formatted to exFAT.
So I will start to reformat in accordance with your advice.

No worries. :)

Mar 2, 2015 at 6:14 AM Post #285 of 4,765
What I enjoy about Lotoo is how well it is able to capture and display all the micro-details in live recording. It is so pleasing when I do hear those thing and ofcourse when I listen to the same track on my other daps their lack of those details takes away from the joy. 

Once you get acustom to a detailed sound simply not having it can be really bothersome. 

It is an addiction! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back