Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
May 20, 2021 at 4:43 PM Post #226 of 449
Via 'search classified listings' it seems impossible to go through a category of choice without entering a keyword.
In the old classifieds, or DevBrada's website we can jump straight to headphones/amps/sources/cables.

Am I missing something / can it be brought back?

May 20, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #228 of 449
Cheers Joe. Say I'm interested in different types of cables. The old way was to go here. How do I get in that category in the new classifieds?

1621544765977.png

May 20, 2021 at 5:13 PM Post #230 of 449
likethis.jpg

May 20, 2021 at 5:28 PM Post #235 of 449
:relaxed: Oh I wouldn't be so sure... how much you wanna bet that this helps others who have the exact same question in the future?

I'm sure it will, so:thumbsup:

Jun 1, 2021 at 4:14 AM Post #239 of 449
3 things the classifieds need urgently is:
1. a text-only list view.. It would be nice if you can choose a list view that just shows the title without the pictures.
2. the ability to show more listings per page.. 20 per page isn't a lot, especially on busy weeks where like atm i had to go as deep as 50 pages to see the recent postings from this past week alone!
3. a dedicated classifieds search bar. Also needs to solely search the classifieds (not the entire forums) unlike the traditional search.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2021 at 10:01 AM Post #240 of 449
3 things the classifieds need urgently is:
1. a text-only list view.. It would be nice if you can choose a list view that just shows the title without the pictures.
2. the ability to show more listings per page.. 20 per page isn't a lot, especially on busy weeks where like atm i had to go as deep as 50 pages to see the recent postings from this past week alone!
3. a dedicated classifieds search bar. Also needs to solely search the classifieds (not the entire forums) unlike the traditional search.

Thank you for the feedback, we'll share your ideas with our team. We can at least give you number 3 right away, as there's a dedicated Head-Fi Classifieds search bar located at the top of the main Head-Fi Classifieds page.

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 9.59.59 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back