Introducing Head-Fi Classifieds!
Mar 4, 2021 at 5:10 AM Post #16 of 446
An option to switch to a more compact list view would be greatly appreciated, i don't need to see all these huge pictures all the time :)

Also, please add a quick search.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2021 at 5:13 AM Post #17 of 446
Finally, if there was one area that Head-Fi was lacking it was the dated WTS/WTB-system.

But like the previous poster I too would like to see a more compact view as an option.

Mar 4, 2021 at 7:27 AM Post #19 of 446
This is a great improvement, many thanks!

Question: I posted a listing on the old "for sale" forum last week, Do you allow / recommend I transfer it's content to the new classified forum then mark the old one as closed?

I would also like to know this, I was going to bump my current listing today. Should I leave it there and bump or create another listing in the new Classifieds section?

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2021 at 8:29 AM Post #22 of 446
Good work. It was always tedious to scroll through ads looking for UK posters thanks to Brexit but filtering by currency will do!

Mar 4, 2021 at 8:39 AM Post #23 of 446
Can you guys please add a category for all in one DAC/amp units? It confuses the heck out of people - if I'm selling an all in one DAC/amp, is it a source, or an amp? Which category does it belong in? Neither! It's an all in one! Other than this request, I'd just ask for a more compact view and say thanks for the great work!

Mar 4, 2021 at 8:41 AM Post #24 of 446
Can you guys please add a category for all in one DAC/amp units? It confuses the heck out of people - if I'm selling an all in one DAC/amp, is it a source, or an amp? Which category does it belong in? Neither! It's an all in one! Other than this request, I'd just ask for a more compact view and say thanks for the great work!

Its a sub-category under Source Components.

Mar 4, 2021 at 10:27 AM Post #26 of 446
awesome!

Can you add a headgear tag feature so sellers/WTB folks can add those then we can set alerts e.g. hugo2 tag alert to my email inbox. Seems better than word based alerts as folks often spell it Hugo2 or Hugo 2 or ChordHugo2 etc.

Mar 4, 2021 at 10:28 AM Post #27 of 446
Will there be any ability to sort by country?
To expand on the reasoning for my question; I noticed in the previous For Sale/Trade thread that some members lived outside of the US but used USD currency instead of their local currency for valuation of their listed item(s). I believe the option to sort by country would be helpful if possible. Either way, the changes and updates are greatly appreciated. Thank you Head-Fi Staff!

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:25 AM Post #28 of 446
awesome!

Can you add a headgear tag feature so sellers/WTB folks can add those then we can set alerts e.g. hugo2 tag alert to my email inbox. Seems better than word based alerts as folks often spell it Hugo2 or Hugo 2 or ChordHugo2 etc.
We'll bring this up with the team and see what they think. For the time being, we recommend creating a bookmark that will show all active listings that meet your search criteria. Here's a link to the FAQ showing how to bookmark a search. You can create one that will pull up all active Hugo2 listings on Classifieds.

Mar 4, 2021 at 11:32 AM Post #30 of 446
It seems there is no convenient way to view someone's trader feedback in the listing.

Hover over their username next to "Listed by:" and it will pop up. Or click their username works too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back