Introducing Final latest flagship IEM A8000 featuring Truly Pure Beryllium Dynamic Driver
Feb 17, 2020 at 12:41 AM Post #61 of 96
Hello guys, I would like to extend our greatest gratitude to everyone who has come to our Final Audio booth during the CanJam NYC 2020 to try out the A8000, D8000 Pro Edition, and the other products.

We have received a lot of compliments, especially for the A8000. It means a lot to us. To be very honest, we were kind of nervous about how the response would be from the perspective of US customers. Even though the A8000 has been sold for around 1000 units in Asia alone within 2 months, we were quite worried that if the sound setting resulted from our Perceptual Transparency Measurement would satisfy the taste of our friends from the Western countries.

During these 2 days of Canjam NYC with 3 units of A8000 being rotated almost 80% of the time, most of the people who have tried it have given us very positive feedback. Of course, we also received some minority feedback telling us that the high frequency is too harsh, and this feedback is really important for us as the new data for our PTM future research to secure an even better product in the future.

We really appreciate your time and encouraging words as they are the main source to keep us motivated for a better future. For those who do not have the opportunity to attend this audio show, we are still trying to work out for more demo units being available in the retailer's shop. At the same time, we are planning for the review tour of the A8000 too, it will be updated here once confirmed.

Lastly, thank you to
- Everyone who have tried out our products in our booth and your kind words
- Head-Fi team for organizing such an awesome event to let audiophiles gathering around and trying awesome products from many different brands
- Jude and his team for making the perfect Canjam NYC 2020 Preview & Sneak Peek video which we believe have brought a lot of curious users to our booth
- Our passionate dealer, Audio46 for being very supportive with our booth preparation, amplifier loaner unit, and booth support
- Our very supportive authorized distributor, RSM Communications for managing this show for us and support us at the booth

This is our first time to participate in CanJam NYC, it was a really impressive experience for us. We look forward to meeting you guys in person again in the future :)

Sharing some photo taken onto our booth setup
IMG_3273.JPG

The full setup of the booth showing all of our current products for free auditions. Hi! 64 Audio was our neighbor! :)

IMG_3275.JPG

The Truly Pure Beryllium Dynamic Driver A8000 and the B-series were set at the center of the booth

IMG_3274.JPG

Featuring Planar Magnetic driver with AFDS technology, D8000 Pro Edition equipped with the default 6.3mm silver-coated cable. Black and Silver edition were available for visual comparison.

IMG_3276.JPG

The most well-accepted high CP ratio single dynamic driver E-series, sweet vocal with high clarity single Balanced Armature driver F-series and closed-back headphone Sonorous series.

Feb 17, 2020 at 8:48 AM Post #62 of 96
The apology is not necessary. We really appreciate your generosity in making a review for us. It is a 25min video and I can imagine how many hours have been spent on the editing, video taking, and many other processes. We truly appreciate that.

Personal experience, I have been seeing a lot of people are confused between China and Japan. Some people thought of Japan when they see a panda, and some people thought of China when they see sakura. :)
It's all fixed now; a bit of tinkering and no one but us will ever know the mistake was ever made:slight_smile: I get lots of product from China and very little participation from Japan. We are all pleased you as a company have chosen to work with headfi, there are some very passionate, dedicated people here

Feb 25, 2020 at 6:56 AM Post #63 of 96
Updating this post just to extend my greatest gratitude to @Currawong and @Takeanidea for making awesome Youtube reviews and also adding their written review into the A8000 headgear page. Thank you!

For those who are curious about how they think about the A8000, please refer to this [link]

Feb 27, 2020 at 7:58 AM Post #64 of 96
A big thank you to HiFi Headphones for making a beautiful Youtube review for Final A8000.

"The Most Detailed Earphone Ever Made?", A8000 must be so happy to be given this title.

@Infoseeker Thank you very much for spending your precious time writing a review for our A8000. We are so happy to know that the owner is loving it.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020 at 7:23 PM Post #66 of 96
I just ordered my Final A8000. Can't wait and a bit nervous (will I like them?) at the same time.

Congrats! I hope you love the A8000 as much as I do.

Mar 12, 2020 at 2:12 AM Post #67 of 96
I just ordered my Final A8000. Can't wait and a bit nervous (will I like them?) at the same time.
@Hoegaardener70 Thank you very much! Welcome to the family of A8000. Can I assume that you have actually made the purchased before actually trying it? Wow, thank you for your trust!
Please do not forget to update us with your impression!

Mar 12, 2020 at 2:16 AM Post #68 of 96
Many thanks to Joshua Valour for making an extremely beautiful video review for our A8000 on YouTube.

We have been loving his channel for some time and we are really glad that the A8000 has become the first collaboration between us.
And thank you so much for his compliment given to the A8000.

Mar 12, 2020 at 1:46 PM Post #69 of 96
@Hoegaardener70 Thank you very much! Welcome to the family of A8000. Can I assume that you have actually made the purchased before actually trying it? Wow, thank you for your trust!

Yes, I had no opportunity to try them but I heard good things from people I trust and i respect Final’s attention to detail. And I do not regret my risky decision, I am in fact very happy with it. The A8000 do all what I would expect an IEM of that price range to do. But beyond that, they create a great three dimensional space which is wonderful, and way beyond of what I expected from an IEM. In some more weeks, I will write a more comprehensive review, but for the time being I am happy to report that I have a lot of appreciation for the A8000.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020 at 9:38 PM Post #70 of 96
Yes, I had no opportunity to try them but I heard good things from people I trust and i respect Final’s attention to detail. And I do not regret my risky decision, I am in fact very happy with it. The A8000 do all what I would expect an IEM of that price range to do. But beyond that, they create a great three dimensional space which is wonderful, and way beyond of what I expected from an IEM. In some more weeks, I will write a more comprehensive review, but for the time being I am happy to report that I have a lot of appreciation for the A8000.

I’m with you on your assessment, truly fabulous sound!

Mar 16, 2020 at 10:51 AM Post #73 of 96
Does anybody have a recommendation for a 2.5mm balanced cable for the Final A8000. Thanks

The stock cable (which I like a lot) can be special ordered with a 2.5mm, and I also believe a 4.4mm connector.

Mar 17, 2020 at 4:25 PM Post #74 of 96
Hi, dear final staff, I also purchased A8000 before trying it, cause I love my final b1 and e5000 and trust your tuning. After 200h of burn-in it, it sounds just wonderful in every aspects. Not regret at all. Im currently very interested in the d6000 planar ear-sets, is there any further info about the it? i hope it will be released in the near future. Really wanna try your planar products but d8000 series are just too heavy for my personal fit.

Mar 18, 2020 at 6:07 AM Post #75 of 96
Thank you very much to take the leap of faith. It is definitely not an easy decision to grab a USD2k IEM merely by trust and reading feedbacks and reviews generously shared by the other users. Thank you. We are really glad that you are satisfied with what the A8000 is delivering. A8000 is indeed a breakthrough in our IEM series and that is why we name it our flagship. :)

I've tried them today, loved the vocal! It's nice to see single dynamic IEM in this price range.
Thank you for the compliment. But for single dynamic IEM in this price range, I guess there are also JVC Victor HA-FW10000 and Dunu Luna?

The stock cable (which I like a lot) can be special ordered with a 2.5mm, and I also believe a 4.4mm connector.
That is true, we actually have 2.5mm and 4.4mm silver coated cable available. I believe that Audio46 has some of the 2.5mm stock. And 4.4mm might be possible to be ordered from them.

Hi, dear final staff, I also purchased A8000 before trying it, cause I love my final b1 and e5000 and trust your tuning. After 200h of burn-in it, it sounds just wonderful in every aspects. Not regret at all. Im currently very interested in the d6000 planar ear-sets, is there any further info about the it? i hope it will be released in the near future. Really wanna try your planar products but d8000 series are just too heavy for my personal fit.
Thank you for your support! Your kind words motivate us a lot. D6000, it was originally planned to be released Spring 2019 and we have actually shown in during an audio show in Japan for audition. However, we have a team of perfectionist engineers. They think that there are still improvements possible to be made to the D6000, therefore I am so sorry, we might have to have you wait a little bit longer until it is ready to be released.

Isn't it be better to wait for a masterpiece than getting a flawed product earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back