Introducing CL2 Planar (Impressions Thread)
Sep 20, 2019 at 8:58 PM Post #2,881 of 3,158
Demo LX if you can , the bass is powerful , but with the right source and cable it’s not bleeding or overwhelming anything .. that’s bull**** in the other Threads. It’s very well controlled trough the crossover network .
It’s still the best iem I’ve heard :)
But I’m sure the Valkyrie will be great too
I'll check it out for sure. There are some conflicting reports about what it sounds like, but that is the case with every IEM out there (Case in point this thread).
I am looking for that night out at the club signature to complement the CL2, but it can't be too much of a step down from this sound quality or it won't get any ear time :)
Legend X or the Valkyrie might just be what the doctor ordered.....

By the way.... Any word on what @RHA Team is going to be doing with the CL3? :) ANYONE......?

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019 at 10:03 PM Post #2,882 of 3,158
I'll check it out for sure. There are some conflicting reports about what it sounds like, but that is the case with every IEM out there (Case in point this thread).
I am looking for that night out at the club signature to complement the CL2, but it can't be too much of a step down from this sound quality or it won't get any ear time :)
Legend X or the Valkyrie might just be what the doctor ordered.....

By the way.... Any word on what @RHA Team is going to be doing with the CL3? :) ANYONE......?
Haha yeah maybe LX is what you’re looking for . It’s like being in a big club but with a high end speaker setup :D

Sep 20, 2019 at 10:08 PM Post #2,883 of 3,158
Haha yeah maybe LX is what you’re looking for . It’s like being in a big club but with a high end speaker setup :D
The Lx was the best thing I heard at Canjam NYC

Sep 21, 2019 at 7:55 AM Post #2,885 of 3,158
The Lx was the best thing I heard at Canjam NYC
I have to thanks szore :)

he sends me some adapters for free . And now I found the perfect match for cl2 , surprising is , it’s a cheap cable .. but absolute zero “peak” or harshness with it .

26B0F9D6-6E25-4997-AC71-2637CF5BEF62.jpeg

Sep 21, 2019 at 9:20 AM Post #2,886 of 3,158

he sends me some adapters for free . And now I found the perfect match for cl2 , surprising is , it’s a cheap cable .. but absolute zero “peak” or harshness with it .

Did you try it with the Thor2?

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:05 PM Post #2,888 of 3,158

What is the metal? Yeah I have zero peaks with the cable I am using, the CL2 sounds balanced with a great bass response.

Sep 21, 2019 at 4:07 PM Post #2,889 of 3,158

what is this?

Sep 21, 2019 at 7:52 PM Post #2,891 of 3,158
Sep 22, 2019 at 4:48 AM Post #2,894 of 3,158
Before I head off to bed........ Kitaro "Sacred Journey of the Ku-Kai" DSD sounds so incredibly ridiculous on the Sony WM1A/RHA CL2 combo that it is something that you just have to hear for yourself to believe.
If you don't have the album, get it. Another one of those albums that sound so natural and 3 Dimensional, that I am at a loss for words.
All this on a single driver, no crazy crossover, or Hi-Fi trickery :)
Life is good at the moment.

Last edited:
Sep 22, 2019 at 10:38 AM Post #2,895 of 3,158

Users who are viewing this thread

Back