Intime SORA: Giant killer IEMs from Japan?
Jul 8, 2021 at 3:47 AM Post #527 of 1,037
sora-2 bass not boomy, it's just not there.
for soundstage it's like in front of speaker but with decent width+height
Yup it is not rumbly sub-bass. Rather tight with little decay

Jul 23, 2021 at 11:54 PM Post #532 of 1,037
Kyo have a rather flat/recesses bass out of all the Intime product I own (ie : Nagi, Kira, Sora 2, Kyo).
All of my iems are decently intense in treble and bass like kira so i was looking to get something a bit different.

Jul 24, 2021 at 4:57 AM Post #533 of 1,037
All of my iems are decently intense in treble and bass like kira so i was looking to get something a bit different.

Have you tried Tips rolling? I find the Xelastecs to neutralise that bass & treble, give off a very nice mids clarity and significantly increase Sound field...

IMG_20210724_125322.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2021 at 6:49 AM Post #534 of 1,037
Have you tried Tips rolling? I find the Xelastecs to neutralise that bass & treble, give off a very nice mids clarity and significantly increase Sound field...

Well, i like my iems intense with treble and bass, even better aggressive. In fact i like them how they are right now and don't need to tip roll them. Therefore looking for another iem with a different sound signature

Aug 2, 2021 at 10:40 PM Post #535 of 1,037
I see, thanks for the comparison, then it does seem there is no real need for me to get the Nagi too, since it doesn't differ too much from Sora 2.
Late reply but imo it differs quite a lot, dont remember about the bass since it has been a while but sora 2 seems considerably tamer in a lot of ways and nagi's treble is more peaky and sharp, different than kira's aggresive sparkle. Anyways i saw you have the ocharaku ATH in your list. Damn, i really want that. Can i have some impressions?

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #538 of 1,037
Ti3 Edition
1630345543670.png

(Not my photo)

Sep 3, 2021 at 6:34 AM Post #540 of 1,037
Other than sound signature, could someone provide a brief review/impression on how the higher end intime earphone (Ti3 and above) performs on the technical level (ie : layering, sepration, soundstage).

Sound signature wise I'm very satisfied with my Nagi & Kira but on layering and separation it falls a bit behind my Tin T4, so I wonder if intime have something that improves the layering and separation at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back