Intime SORA: Giant killer IEMs from Japan?
May 2, 2019 at 10:38 PM Post #91 of 1,037
I got my sora light from osaka just in march. Don't know if its the 2019 version though

May 2, 2019 at 11:14 PM Post #93 of 1,037
Just a slightly separate note, anyone tried the motheraudio iem in Japan too?

May 3, 2019 at 1:12 AM Post #95 of 1,037
Wooot? $1000+ for a single DD and the membrane is Beryllium coated, not even pure Be like Periodic Audio offers for $300? Them things better be sounding amazing.
U bet its amazing... It looks non descript but when I put it on I can't bear to take it out. Fantastic detail retrieval yet not fatiguing. I tried the solaris and other UM models, non can compete at all.
I made a compromise by getting the moondrop A8, but even that sounds 80% of what the motheraudio can deliver

May 3, 2019 at 3:31 AM Post #96 of 1,037
Screenshot_2019-05-03-03-24-05.png
Something that might be interesting for Sora users, the android and iOS app Capriccio has a eq share function. In that function I found this for the sora

May 3, 2019 at 8:20 PM Post #97 of 1,037
Believe me, you will never regret buying)). I purchased four Intime models (Sora, Sora Light, Go and Kira) and I am very pleased with the purchase. I did not have time to buy only Sora Light Balance. I hope that I will still do it. I also wrote reviews on all purchased models, but they are Russian-language. They are posted on the website audiofield.ru. (I hope that I do not break the rules of the forum). In the future I plan to translate them for an English-speaking audience.

Дай ссылку на свою статью, пытаюсь разобраться если они хороши для басхеда. Не могу найти какой у них размер динамика.

May 4, 2019 at 2:21 AM Post #98 of 1,037
Форум англоязычный, поэтому к ответу добавлю текст на английском. Статья на сайте www.audiofield.ru. Размер динамического драйвера 10мм и наушники нельзя назвать бассхедными, нл басса в них предостаточно. Удивительно сбалансированные наушники.

The forum is English-speaking therefore I will add the text to the answer in English. Article on the website www.audiofield.ru. It is impossible to call the size of the dynamic driver of 10 mm and earphones bass, but Bass in them is enough. Surprisingly balanced earphones..

May 5, 2019 at 3:23 AM Post #99 of 1,037
Hi. I stumble on this thread a week ago and kinda interested in it. I just want to ask anybody who have experience buying it outside of Japan. Buyee? Zen market? Never tried any before ( I tried rakuten before, direct shipping, not audio related)
Thanks in advance

May 5, 2019 at 3:50 AM Post #100 of 1,037
Hi. I stumble on this thread a week ago and kinda interested in it. I just want to ask anybody who have experience buying it outside of Japan. Buyee? Zen market? Never tried any before ( I tried rakuten before, direct shipping, not audio related)
Thanks in advance
Hi! If you already used direct purchases with Rakuten, then and to buy these earphones will not make for you work. The shop trading in these earphones is located on the Rakuten platform.

May 5, 2019 at 4:44 AM Post #101 of 1,037
U bet its amazing... It looks non descript but when I put it on I can't bear to take it out. Fantastic detail retrieval yet not fatiguing. I tried the solaris and other UM models, non can compete at all.
I made a compromise by getting the moondrop A8, but even that sounds 80% of what the motheraudio can deliver

Any idea how Japaears' older stuff are like?

May 5, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #102 of 1,037
Hi! If you already used direct purchases with Rakuten, then and to buy these earphones will not make for you work. The shop trading in these earphones is located on the Rakuten platform.
Hi I think I get what you're saying. If I'm familiar with Rakuten, purchasing this Earphone is easy because the seller is in rakuten?

I did check rakuten global but there's no intime listed. I might use forwarder or ask friend to buy this when hes back in Japan.

May 5, 2019 at 12:51 PM Post #103 of 1,037
May 5, 2019 at 1:53 PM Post #104 of 1,037
Sigh.. ~

I cave in ~ just put an order on zenmarket / amazon jp. After much consideration I pick SORA light mainly because many people have issue with how heavy original sora and easily dislodge from ears.

Also waiting on @mochill report on his original sora purchase. Well see from there.

May 5, 2019 at 2:03 PM Post #105 of 1,037
Sigh.. ~

I cave in ~ just put an order on zenmarket / amazon jp. After much consideration I pick SORA light mainly because many people have issue with how heavy original sora and easily dislodge from ears.

Also waiting on @mochill report on his original sora purchase. Well see from there.
I already have the light 2018 edition , getting the 2019 as well soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back