Intime SORA: Giant killer IEMs from Japan?
Apr 28, 2019 at 4:03 AM Post #77 of 1,030
Believe me, you will never regret buying)). I purchased four Intime models (Sora, Sora Light, Go and Kira) and I am very pleased with the purchase. I did not have time to buy only Sora Light Balance. I hope that I will still do it. I also wrote reviews on all purchased models, but they are Russian-language. They are posted on the website audiofield.ru. (I hope that I do not break the rules of the forum). In the future I plan to translate them for an English-speaking audience.
Next should be the Sora Light Balanced. @ the moment I cannot insert / side grade even a pair right now, im laying away (2 months to go) a high end Jap. IEM. But i DO know the entire Intime line up are keepers...

Apr 28, 2019 at 6:07 AM Post #79 of 1,030
I found only two frequency response images for the Intime Sora and Intime Sora Light online. Another graph was found by the user of this thread one page earlier.

The first two pictures are found on the resources that Mr. Watanabe leads or is related to.

Here is another chart from Mr. Watanabe.

I tried to take the frequency response graph from the Intime headphones, but my measurements cannot reflect the real picture. Therefore, I can place them under the spoiler just for fun.

Yesterday I bought a new version of Sora Light edition 2019. I hope to get them in two weeks. :smile_phones:

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2019 at 1:44 PM Post #80 of 1,030
I found only two frequency response images for the Intime Sora and Intime Sora Light online. Another graph was found by the user of this thread one page earlier.

The first two pictures are found on the resources that Mr. Watanabe leads or is related to.

I tried to take the frequency response graph from the Intime headphones, but my measurements cannot reflect the real picture. Therefore, I can place them under the spoiler just for fun.

Yesterday I bought a new version of Sora Light edition 2019. I hope to get them in two weeks. :smile_phones:

Where did you buy the 2019 edition from? Do they ship to US?

Apr 28, 2019 at 2:10 PM Post #81 of 1,030
Where did you buy the 2019 edition from? Do they ship to US?
I bought through 'Buyee' Japanese Proxy Service. This intermediary sends the goods purchased from the store and in the United States. It will cost you even cheaper, because the middleman does not charge a service fee from US buyers. I was looking at the site Rakuten.

By the way, until the end of the day on 04/30/2019, a discount coupon from Buyee will be valid for 10% of the order amount.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2019 at 6:00 AM Post #82 of 1,030

Re: FR; For the original Version Sora, i believe the FR's printed in the Box back side. i'll verify later going back home...

Apr 30, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #84 of 1,030
:D , took a while to figure out how to place an order on buyee , but I finally ordered the 2019 edition of sora light as well . Will compare to the 2018 edition.

Don't forget to check "My Page" in a few days to see if it arrived at their warehouse, you have to select a shipping method again to have it shipped from their warehouse to you. I have Sora 2019 Edition on it's way too. Total was around $45 to US

May 1, 2019 at 2:05 AM Post #85 of 1,030
Just came across this thread, and... Just popped by E-earphone's page and saw them for sub 5,000yen.
I intended to buy a used Oriolus Reborn or an S-EM6 but seeing the comparisons here made me confused.

May 1, 2019 at 12:24 PM Post #87 of 1,030
May 2, 2019 at 3:53 AM Post #89 of 1,030

Users who are viewing this thread

Back