Internet Radio with DAB | WR-230S
Dec 22, 2020 at 3:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dobrescu George

Reviewer: AudiophileHeaven
Product Features

• Internet Radio with Digital DAB/DAB+/FM
  • Wireless and Wired LAN (Ethernet RJ45) connection
  • Stereo - two speakers
  • Bluetooth Connection (to play on radio)
  • UPnP/DLNA compatible network audio streaming
  • 20,000+ Stations with 99 Favorite Presets
  • 2.4” Dimmable Colour Screen
  • Dual Alarm Clock (Wake to tone or Wake to favourite station, repeated time setting at your choice)
  • Aux-in/Line-out/Headphone jack
  • Equaliser Setting
  • Auto-set Time and Date
  • Sleep Timer
  • Multi-language menu display: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish, Russian

Audio Output

• 5W x 2 RMS

Clock and Alarm

• Dual alarm
  • Sleep timer

Size and weight

• L 295 x W 143 x H 115 mm
  • Net weight: 2.1 kg

Accessories

• Remote control (without batteries)
  • Power adaptor
  • User manual
Ocean-Digital-WR-230S-Radio-Internet-Ethernet-Wireless-Bluetooth-DAC-LDAC-aptX-Audiophile-Heav...jpg

Jul 1, 2021 at 7:36 PM Post #3 of 4
I wrote a full written review about it too lol

The review I wrote this time around is more than your average review, it is right at the edge of being serious, and a bit of a joke, due to the nature of the product being reviewed. I know that DAB Radios are not in their prime, but there are a good number of readers who asked me to review some good ones, which is why I first got into reviewing the WR-230S from Ocean Digital :)

WR230S is really good if you want a multi room solution with Internet Radio, and can actually go loud and have a nice bass and detail. Not the most audiophile solution, but audiophilia is basically all about enjoying music the best way you can, so everyone's invited to this one review!!

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2...ternet-dab-radio-it-sounds-actually-good.html

Ocean-Digital-WR-230S-Radio-Internet-Ethernet-Wireless-Bluetooth-DAC-LDAC-aptX-Audiophile-Heav...jpg

Sep 6, 2021 at 8:20 PM Post #4 of 4
When a company starts going crazy with the features of a product, it usually ends up bad, with mediocre products, but every once in a while, a company manages to pull it off and creates a gem that's versatile and fun to use. This is the case today as well, with the CD Player / Internet Radio / Headphone AMP WR-50CD from Ocean Digital !!

I made a full review I want to share with you, it is a great option for both stereo and headphone enjoyers, and altough I don't have much to compare it to as far as CD Players go, I have good experience with headphone AMPs and other DACs out there and tried sharing my input on how the WR-50CD actually sounds and works~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2...nternet-radio-a-little-bit-of-everything.html

Ocean-Digital-WR-50-CD-WR50CD-Player-CD-Radio-Internet-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-06.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back