International shipping sites?
Oct 30, 2007 at 5:03 PM Post #3 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1012007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ebay???
jaben.net. Free shipping worldwide and they could do you a nice price.

Does Jaben sell other ear/headphones online as well as them listen on thir online shop?

Oct 30, 2007 at 5:08 PM Post #4 of 16
you won't get cheaper than ebay IMO but look out from fakes.

Oct 30, 2007 at 11:36 PM Post #6 of 16
You sure you tried HeadRoom? They are pretty reasonable in rates, even lesser than Amazon on most cases and they ship worldwide as well and their support (as much as I have seen) is excellent.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2007 at 12:37 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1012007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah Jaben has a shop in Singapore that does all earphones. Just email wilson@jaben.net to double check and he might give you a discount from ebay/shop prices. In fact he probably will do them cheaper for you

So he does sell other phones than the mylarone's over the internet?

Oct 31, 2007 at 12:38 PM Post #8 of 16
technically no because they arent in his online shop but just email him. He will still sell them to you and you can 100% trust him.

His shop: http://jaben.net/shopping.html

As you can see only contains Crossroads mainly because he is the main distibutor of these where as say V Modas, people can buy them anywhere.

This is some of the stuff what he sells in his shop in Singapore
http://jaben.net/forums/index.php?topic=410.0

Oct 31, 2007 at 4:01 PM Post #9 of 16
OK, thanks. I will send them a message when it's time to buy earphones...
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2007 at 7:24 PM Post #11 of 16
When I have cash I will buy an ipod and a pair of iems to with it. I have been thinking about westone um1, er-5i, crossroads, and what else is good and doesn't cost more than 120usd shipped (And that will sound good out of an ipod unamped)
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2007 at 7:54 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by grubyhalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You sure you tried HeadRoom? They are pretty reasonable in rates, even lesser than Amazon on most cases and they ship worldwide as well and their support (as much as I have seen) is excellent.
smily_headphones1.gif

The only problem with Headroom is that they use FedEx to ship the headphones, so the full value of the phone is declared and fees are paid in advance by them to Customs, which you will be invoiced for...

Nov 1, 2007 at 3:59 PM Post #14 of 16
Related enough so I don't start a new topic. Would anyone happen to know if any US (or some other as long as it's cheap) firm sends Grados to Europe, more specifically to Finland? Grado SR-225s cost here 350e (~$504) and on some US based site, which told me they can't ship them here, they were $180 (~124€), so you may see why I'd like to order them somewhere else. I remember I read about this once and somebody mentioned one site, but I didn't really pay attention then.

Nov 1, 2007 at 4:00 PM Post #15 of 16
Keep in mind that any site that actually does that, is it violation of their agreement as a dealer for Grado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back