Interesting machine from Luxury n Precision
Jan 5, 2021 at 11:37 AM Post #916 of 3,948
Sorry, I thought you just had a general question.

Relative to your LP6, there is SPDIF Out to use LP6 as a digital source to drive external DAC/amp, you have Line Out to drive external amp, and you have USB DAC input to use LP6 connected to your laptop as external dac/amp audio interface.

Ok! Got it! That’s very clear. Thanks a lot. :wink:

Looking forward to your P6 Pro review! :)
BTW, do you plan on making a LP6 Gold review as well?

Jan 5, 2021 at 11:43 AM Post #917 of 3,948
Unfortunately, mine did not work most likely due to lots of Japanese characters in folder/file names...
I'm not sure if that'll be the problem.
Are you trying on a Mac or in Terminal, im on a Linux, so it's simple

Jan 5, 2021 at 2:10 PM Post #918 of 3,948
I'm not sure if that'll be the problem.
Are you trying on a Mac or in Terminal, im on a Linux, so it's simple
Terminal on Mac. I got an error message saying there was an error handling multi-byte characters.

Jan 5, 2021 at 3:34 PM Post #919 of 3,948
Terminal on Mac. I got an error message saying there was an error handling multi-byte characters.
Ah well, it does sound like that now, i would just browse as is without trying to update library, by album seems to work

Jan 5, 2021 at 8:51 PM Post #921 of 3,948
There used to always be an error but it still worked(like 10 years ago), does it sort everything except the Japanese?
No. Send like it stopped in the middle. Most of the files were not sorted.

Jan 6, 2021 at 6:47 AM Post #922 of 3,948
I think I’m having a problem with LP6 when playing low quality tracks below 16bits 44,1Khz.
LP6 seems to be pissed at me for feeding him bad quality songs. It squeals in pain and refuses to play the track and skips it after few seconds. I can’t blame on him, I wouldn’t like to be fed bad quality either, but that’s quite annoying when this crazy sound happens! Does anyone else experienced this behavior, whether with LP6 or P6/pro?

Jan 7, 2021 at 2:37 PM Post #924 of 3,948
Who knows what is headphones interference mode?
1.headphone Amp Output
2.balanced line output
Line out to an external amp. HP out to your IEM.

Jan 7, 2021 at 4:49 PM Post #925 of 3,948
Line out to an external amp. HP out to your IEM.
Got it, no vol difference though, guess balance line output goes louder as you go up, will try later, haven't had time to play with the new toy.

Jan 7, 2021 at 7:48 PM Post #926 of 3,948
Got it, no vol difference though, guess balance line output goes louder as you go up, will try later, haven't had time to play with the new toy.

You mean, Headphone interface mode, right? "Interference" mode would not be good :wink:

Which one did you get, P6 or P6 Pro?

Jan 7, 2021 at 9:16 PM Post #928 of 3,948
That's when the volume is up so you can't hear your wife calling you, right?
LP6, coming tomorrow.

or in your case, yelling at you once she finds out how much LP6 cost? :p

Jan 8, 2021 at 7:05 AM Post #930 of 3,948
You mean, Headphone interface mode, right? "Interference" mode would not be good :wink:

Which one did you get, P6 or P6 Pro?
Yeah i saw the typo lol, got the 6 Pro. I'm hiding it from wife, but also from myself, it never happened.. Oh the guilt 😅🙄

In any case, don't see much the point of the 2 headphone modes, but haven't got to use it with my BX2 yet, maybe then. Its just confusing English,
Balanced Line Output, meaning out of 4.4 or both or what??

Only tried the 6Pro for a few brief moments, such a quick delivery and great service by Andrew @MusicTeck again.
I love the device, it's light in the pocket and baths you in sheer musical bliss.
I read i shouldn't be letting it just run plugged in to burn in, so it'll be a while to get to 100, 200 hours, but its already evident it's exceptionally potent and the "next step" for sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back