interest check: W2002+pads+spare enclosure
post-153613
Post #1 of 3

M Rael

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
Where should I start. I imported the first pair of W2002's into the west, and (in Troy McClure voice) 'some of you may know me from other projects like my W2002 website.'
Well I'm considering selling my W2002's to help finance a V8 engine swap (my other hobby is driving very fast.) Anyway I have the W2002's and spare ear pads for them, and I have a new replacement wooden enclosure. I got the extra enclosure and pads to future proof my headphones; you would probably never need them but its part of the package (the pads and enclosures on the headphones are in great condition.)
It feels kind of strange to be putting my dear old W2002's on the block, but horsepower is more important to me right now and my car project is going to cost me a fortune as it is.
Feel free to email me if you have questions about price or whatever.. I'm looking at the regular going price for the cans plus another $175 for the pads and enclosure. I'll pay air shipping.
I havent posted on the forum for ages, but I've done business here before and have positive buyer/seller feedback if that means ahything to you. The only negative feedback I have is when someone says something bad about the W2002

Mark Rael

post-154177
Post #3 of 3

M Rael

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
To the people that are asking via PM:

I'd prefer to sell everything as a package. Failing that I'd sell the W2002's by themselves for around $750 (depends on who is paying shipping) but I will not sell the earpads and/or the spare enclosure by themselves, except after having sold the headphones (by itself) first.

Mark

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)