[Interest Check] Toronto Head-Fi Meet
Mar 29, 2022 at 6:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

greyhorse

100+ Head-Fier
How is everyone doing?

Just because these can take a while to setup I figured I'd start an IC thread and maybe we can have one once COVID settles down!

What are everyone's thoughts? Too soon? Have one anyway and make everyone sign waivers?
I'm personally kind of leery of being an organizer with COVID around, but I did want to feel the room on this.

I kind of lost interest in headphones apart from making those PassDIY headphone amps, but I do want to see everyone and listen to some gear.

Chime in with interest and what conditions to consider if we are going to have a meet. I've always preferred a Winter meet since most venues are cooler and everyone's less likely to sweat, but with COVID I get the sense that a Summer meet is safer.

May 7, 2022 at 11:05 PM Post #2 of 4

ambchang

500+ Head-Fier
I’d be interested. Haven’t really gotten much gear other than the RNHP and a used Hiby R6 (original).

May 26, 2022 at 10:16 PM Post #3 of 4

cs098

100+ Head-Fier
I'm also interested, been a while since I've been to a meet

Jun 10, 2022 at 7:16 PM Post #4 of 4

charliex

Headphoneus Supremus
How is everyone doing?

Just because these can take a while to setup I figured I'd start an IC thread and maybe we can have one once COVID settles down!

What are everyone's thoughts? Too soon? Have one anyway and make everyone sign waivers?
I'm personally kind of leery of being an organizer with COVID around, but I did want to feel the room on this.

I kind of lost interest in headphones apart from making those PassDIY headphone amps, but I do want to see everyone and listen to some gear.

Chime in with interest and what conditions to consider if we are going to have a meet. I've always preferred a Winter meet since most venues are cooler and everyone's less likely to sweat, but with COVID I get the sense that a Summer meet is safer.
Hey greyhorse,

It's been quite awhile since I've been at a meet {last time was at Pavels apartment before he moved}.
I'd love to attend a headphone meet - - with a caveat. My COPD has progressively worsened and I recently had a minor stroke
--- so it will be dependant on my health at the time of the meet.
I recognise some old friends on your thread and would love to 'catch up' with everyone and share a libation.

Best to All
Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread