Interest Check: Stax SRS-3030 Classic System II
post-140258
Post #1 of 1

Matt

Are there any women on this board?
Reaction score
Thanks for all the interest, but this offer is no longer available.

Hi.

These were purchased new last month (May) from EIFL. They are the US version. They have been through very little use and plenty of burn-in (so the "treble etch" has diminished to a huge degree, the soundstaging has widened and solidified, the imaging is way better, the sound is "outside your head," instrmental separation and air around instruments are through the roof, etc.)

I am doing an interest check to see if these will sell at the price I am offering them for. The reason I am even considering selling them is because I have heard the Omega II's and would like to spend the money to squeeze those last few drops of performance out of my rig.

I have owned and extensively listened to all Grados (up to RS-1's), Sennheiser HD600's, ATH-W100's and Ety 4S's and I have not been more pleased than I am with these electrostatic cans. Their sense of control, transparency and inner detail is awesome. I am now definitely an electrostatic fan.

The EIFL price is $800 shipped. I will sell them for $700 shipped. I will ship internationally for an extra postage charge. System consists of SRM-313 driver unit (amp) and SR-303 earspeakers, both in exactly-like-new condition with no scratches, blemishes, etc. They will come with all original packaging materials including original boxes and will include all original literature.

If I don't get any interest at this price, I will keep them because they are excellent and extremely pleasing anyways.

Best,
Matt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)