Interest check: Pana pcdp and Sony V6s
post-159907
Post #1 of 2

CaptBubba

Not dumb enough fora custom title...so he thought.
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I want to get rid of some of my unused gear.

If I were to sell this, I'd like to do it all to one person, as it would just be simpler.

Panasonic SL-SW869v (lowest price on yahoo $134.90+ shipping). I bought this new about a year ago for $140. It works great but has a few small scratches on it almost all of which are invisible until you look closely. I used this in my room as my source, which it did a fine job as. I have just about everything it came with: jogging strap, remote, and the AC adaptor. 40sec antiskip (which can be disabled) and digital AM/FM tuner with 30 presets (20FM/10AM).

Sony V6 (lowest price on yahoo $58.00 + shipping). Bought about a year and a half ago for $80. Still sound great and look great, but there is a little bit of flaking around the edge of the earpads, but not where they contact the ear. I have the carrying bag and the screw on 1/4" adaptor.

And, for aspiring DIYers, I have a small Cmoy on protoboard that I really don't have a use for. This is just the board with leads for the input, output and power. I have the opamp socketed (I would ship it with a pair of opa134a opamps) but the gain is set at 8.8. This has about $15 of parts and two hours or so of work in it. I haven't used it for more time than to make sure it works and to see how low it would go voltage-wise before dropping out (around 4V).

I don't know if I will be selling this yet, it kind of depends on what kind of offers I get. If I do decide to sell (which would be soon) I would take the highest offer plus the cost of UPS ground shipping (or whatever the buyer requests) or if one person wants it all I'll throw in free shipping. I would really like to trade it all for a minidisc player/recorder. In any case, PM or email me.

CaptBubba

post-160386
Post #2 of 2

CaptBubba

Not dumb enough fora custom title...so he thought.
Reaction score
the one and only bump.

If nobody is interested I may repost this later in the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)