Interest Check - Inland Pacific Northwest Meet?
Feb 17, 2010 at 7:26 AM Post #46 of 75
That's unfortunate Zaubertuba. Hopefully we can get another one set up later this year, maybe in the fall and you'll be able to make that one.

I'm still willing to get a meet going if the rest of you all (killz and sardonyx) can determine a date that works. The 27th and 6th are good for me, but March 27th and April 3rd will likely work as well.

Feb 17, 2010 at 8:20 AM Post #47 of 75
April seems like a good date too..Although it's still long from now...But I guess that will be the perfect time
biggrin.gif

Apr 6, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #50 of 75
Ah, thanks for bumping this, madelvice. I've been thinking about this these past couple days, but I always forget to post here once I get home.

So, any interest in getting this meet going?

Apr 19, 2010 at 4:41 PM Post #53 of 75
This weekend coming up (24-25) works best for me, but it sounds like Killz will be out of town.
The weekend after (May 1-2) may also work, that'll be harder for me but it probably will still work out.
Most weekdays I can do as well, but I understand that it's harder for everyone's schedule to match well on weekdays.

Beyond that, I'm headed home either the 7th or 8th of May.

Are you interested in coming Tyll? It's a pretty long drive, isn't it?

Apr 24, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #55 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by earthpeople /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are you interested in coming Tyll? It's a pretty long drive, isn't it?

I live for long rides.

562826075_k4TZL-L.jpg

Schedule is a bit tight til after August, but the PNWet is near enough by that I might be able to make it. So, I'm just gonna watch and see.

lurker.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back