Interest check for a meet in/around Wilmington NC
Dec 3, 2015 at 10:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Army-Firedawg

1000+ Head-Fier
Good day Head-Fi, hope everyone's doing well. I'm working along with @Mshenay to try and get a meet together for in or very near the Wilmington NC area the last week of JAN2016. We'd like to get preferably at least 10 but the more the marrier of course. Please reply if you would like to attend and also the gear you would be able to bring. Please contact either @Mshenay or myself if you've any questions. Look forward to seeing everyone!!

Dec 3, 2015 at 10:16 AM Post #2 of 7
To mesh with the list of the Charlotte meet I'll post who is located where so we can get a decent idea where everyone is on both threads so people can know where they're closer to if they can only make one. Also please PM me if you'd like to show your location if you believe you can do to either this or the Charlotte meet. 

Dec 12, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #7 of 7
For all interested please let us know where you're located, which of the two meets (or both!) you can attend, and also what gear (if any) you'll be bringing. Thank you

EDIT: This thread has been moved/joined with the Charlotte thread to the South East Head Fi Meet, link here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back