interest check: ChiUniFi 3 (November 7th 2009)
Sep 1, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #46 of 61
I would love to be there. Let's keep this thread alive
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 15, 2009 at 1:59 AM Post #50 of 61
I'm pretty sure it's going to be at the Hyatt Regency near O'hare this year. Ideally we would have this year's ChiUniFi serve as a test run for the Hyatt since it will be the venue for CanJam 2010.

Sep 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM Post #51 of 61
Wow, I will just happen to be in Chicago that weekend helping my sister move into her new apartment. If have the time, I would like to stop by. I am a meet virgin so I really want to attend one. Sorry if it has already been posted, but what is the cost to attend?

Thanks!

Sep 24, 2009 at 2:01 PM Post #54 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by FraGGleR /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, I will just happen to be in Chicago that weekend helping my sister move into her new apartment. If have the time, I would like to stop by. I am a meet virgin so I really want to attend one. Sorry if it has already been posted, but what is the cost to attend?

Thanks!

Hi Fraggler,

There's no fee to attend. This meet is unique in its ability to self-sustain from raffles held at the previous ChiUniFi's. I assume we will hold another raffle this year, in which case if you want a chance to win some cool gear you should bring some cash
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 28, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #57 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Less than 2 months away and no comments on time and location. Starting to make me a little nervous this meet will happen.

Don't worry quite yet Steve, as a side-project for the CanJam crew I can assure you that ChiUniFi 3 is still in the works.

Sep 30, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #59 of 61
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Less than 2 months away and no comments on time and location. Starting to make me a little nervous this meet will happen.

triple confirmation that Billy is all good, and that everything is signed, sealed, and delivered. Which is good because I am really jonesing for a meet you know
icon10.gif

Oct 5, 2009 at 11:56 PM Post #60 of 61
Thanks for the update all. I just got back from the RMAF CanJam and got to hear some nice stuff. I broke down and purchased the JH13PRO as after hearing them balance through Ray's Apache got me quite interested. It is hard to believe there are 6 drivers in each earpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back