Interest check : black Grado SR-325 w/flat pads
post-225009
Post #1 of 3

chriscu1

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my 325's. They are the ones that are black aluminum instead of the silver. They come with both the flat pads (yes, the original donuts that people here rave about) and the current bowl pads. I am the second owner of these and paid a decent amount from the first owner who kept them in good shape. The headband shows a little age (remember, the "black" 325's were made a little while ago). I'm really not convinced on selling them unless I get a really good offer. I would like to have the money but I'm not desparate to let these beauties go. And please, do NOT send an offer for just the flat pads. However, if someone wants to buy them w/just the bowl pads, I'll consider letting them go for less since I know the flats are worth much more. If you're just looking for a good used pair of 325's w/just the current bowl pads, I'm pretty flexible. Part of me doesn't want to part with these because I spent money I shouldn't have buying them w/the flat pads, but it's Christmas time, so part of me wants extra money to spend on my family and friends.

PM if interested. Husbands, point your wives to this article for Christmas hints.

Thanks!

post-225013
Post #2 of 3

2 channel

500+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
What kind of $$ are you looking for?

post-225017
Post #3 of 3

chriscu1

100+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
2 channel, to be honest, not really sure. It's really just an interest check to see what it's worth to others. I paid a decent amount to get these a little while back because they had the flats, and I don't plan on letting them go for less than what I paid because I've only had them for about 6 months. Like I said, it's really depends on what kind of offer I get and what it's worth to the buyer. And like I said, I'm willing to keep the flats and sell the phones w/just the bowls at a reduced offer. If you're interested in either option, I'd be happy to hear your offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)