Interest check: a minidisc package
May 16, 2002 at 3:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Galileo's Dad

Head-Fier
I'm trying to decide whether to get rid of all my minidisc gear or to embrace it and get a new netMD unit, so I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in taking it all from me.

I'm not sure how to price all of this stuff, so if you are interested in taking everything, let me know what you think it is worth. I'm sorry to be so tentative, but knowing if anyone would be interested in this stuff would really help me out.

1. Sony minidisc deck je440 (it is MDLP-capable and has been used regularly, but not as much as I had hoped. I purchased it to record some radio shows, but since 9/11 my reception has been abysmal. It was serviced once, but has been working great for a year now.)
2. Aiwa am-c80 portable recorder (this isn't in the best shape. I've used it a lot, and it continues to work, but the buttons on the recorder don't work--except volume--so you need to use the remote. It didn't come with a recharging battery, but it has one now.)
3. 40-50 minidiscs
4. a caselogic portable minidisc case

I have the boxes, manuals, remotes, and everything else that came with them. I've never sold anything and am pretty nervous about doing it (my ideal (unattainable) scenario is that some other NYC resident wants this stuff and we could make a face to face transaction).

Thanks for reading.

Eric (galileosdad@earthlink.net)

Users who are viewing this thread