Inside the Headmaster...
Aug 5, 2002 at 12:55 AM Post #17 of 43
Quote:

Originally posted by grinch
if anybody brings a screwdriver anywhere near my sugden, i'll break their fingers!

My feelings exactly, grinch!
mad.gif

BTW, my serial number is 0195, remote version.

Aug 5, 2002 at 2:27 AM Post #18 of 43
Can someone post pics already?
biggrin.gif

Or at least a link to Vert's pics, I searched and searched and came up with this: > <

[NOTHING!!!]

Aug 5, 2002 at 3:18 AM Post #19 of 43
Eric...that's cause it was an IRC exclusive. I'm tellin ya, you people need to go on IRC more often. That's where all the really nitty gritty hot Headfi stuff goes on.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 3:44 AM Post #22 of 43
Alright, I'll be nice...
evil_smiley.gif

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291570457

pigmode, IRC=Internet Relay Chat. It's a chat room that lets multiple users come together at once. Ever since I found it, I've been on there everyday. Very interesting stuff comes up on it every now and then.

Aug 5, 2002 at 3:53 AM Post #23 of 43
I TOLD you it was a time sink
biggrin.gif

Ironically, I found those pics just a minute before you posted them
rolleyes.gif

My first comment when I saw some of those was "boy does this guy need to learn where the "macro" button on his camera is"...

But the first one is really nice. It shows the equisite craftsmanship very well... I wonder where they get those shielded wires?

Aug 5, 2002 at 3:59 AM Post #24 of 43
I dunno, I'm not a video or camera buff. But hey, at least I got the pictures.
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 4:35 AM Post #27 of 43
You know what's so not cool? I just tried to turn on the camera to check out its "macro" features...and it won't turn on. I think it died on me.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I hardly ever have electronics die on me cause I take major good care of them, so it musta been shoddy internal quality. Time to fill out that warranty card and go through those processes I guess.
frown.gif

Aug 5, 2002 at 5:01 AM Post #29 of 43
Yeah, checked the batteries. Using a wall wart allows me to turn on the camera in viewing mode, but in that mode something is clearly wrong...it's much more sluggish in flipping through pics then usual. In picture taking mode, it fires up the lens, but then turns right back off. Strange since the camera sat in its bag most of the time that its been with me. Never dropped it or anything. Must be an internal prob.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back