Insane addictive flash game.
Apr 29, 2007 at 9:38 PM Post #121 of 130
this is a slooow game to play. i just loaded it up, bought max, went to sleep, just checked it - killed 858 of em. dunno, not holding my attention here, i'll just play DOTA instead!

Apr 29, 2007 at 9:47 PM Post #122 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Deiz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's another game to obsess over: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/375622

You'll love the last weapon.

No that was easier. Once you get the automatic weapon its all done.
biggrin.gif

Apr 30, 2007 at 12:07 PM Post #127 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by 003 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right click and use the zoom feature (while you have a turret selected and ready to place). It's hard to explain but you will figure it out. The nice thing is that it DOES work on the normal version where you can submit the score
smily_headphones1.gif

I can't figure out how to do this. I right-click and zoom the flash but doesn't let me place turret on another still.

Apr 30, 2007 at 5:57 PM Post #128 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by perplex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't figure out how to do this. I right-click and zoom the flash but doesn't let me place turret on another still.

Select one while unzoomed, then zoom in and place it on top of an existing turret. As long as the offset leaves the turret green, it can be placed.

Apr 30, 2007 at 6:41 PM Post #130 of 130
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
this is a slooow game to play. i just loaded it up, bought max, went to sleep, just checked it - killed 858 of em. dunno, not holding my attention here, i'll just play DOTA instead!

The space key should be your best friend in the lower levels if you're not in sandbox mode. If you're in sandbox mode you can spend the time building stuff, otherwise I typically get things to where I can send lots of levels at the same time, makes it much quicker...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back