InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Dec 24, 2012 at 3:07 PM Post #2,253 of 3,191
I doubt you talked to Kaysen if you think Kaysen is a boy, because Kaysen is a girl.

thats just a change in gender ... the price remains the same 
biggrin.gif

Dec 24, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #2,254 of 3,191
Quote:

Well, what happened Mr. Cotton. I hope you are somehow happy. I couldnt imagine someone being more patient or gracious through this entire thing. Would like to see you satisfied if thats even possible.

Managed to get a full refund but called it a day with refits for obvious reasons!  Funny (Bl**dy irritating more like but still) thing is I've had two more companies (Minerva in the uk and Cosmic Ears in Sweden)try to do customs for me and THEY both have had trouble (CE and I are still in discussion on this)getting sets fit for me.  Minerva's was too big and made my left ear ache even after a couple of refits, whilst CE was too deep.  Minervas left piece also failed on me which warranted the refund as well!).  Guess I just have one of those pairs of ears!

Merry christmas one and all!

Cheers

Dec 26, 2012 at 2:28 PM Post #2,256 of 3,191
Quote:
I looked at there website. It doesnt show an address or phone number? Do you know where they are located?

A very quick google shows

""Inverness, Florida 34453"  if it's the same company.  Face book page is available as well.  One thing that pops up is that they offer a reshell for shures 215's.  Considering that's a dynamic and not ba I wonder if they have done that or just put the range in it's entirety up.  Also notice it's more expensive then the rest.

Cheers

Dec 27, 2012 at 1:20 AM Post #2,257 of 3,191
I've been talking to rob reyna - the owner of inearcustoms and he is very responsive, fast and friendly... the only gripe with inearcustoms is that they do not offer much color range for the reshells and its best to go for their non-transparent options( black only) as their transparent custom have lotsa bubbles that make it look sub-par to the market. 
On the good side, they offer glitter to go for their reshells .. 

Dec 27, 2012 at 4:09 AM Post #2,258 of 3,191
Quote:
I've been talking to rob reyna - the owner of inearcustoms and he is very responsive, fast and friendly... the only gripe with inearcustoms is that they do not offer much color range for the reshells and its best to go for their non-transparent options( black only) as their transparent custom have lotsa bubbles that make it look sub-par to the market. 

May be best (and more courteous!) to open up a new thread on this new company.  This is after all the inearz thread :)

Cheers

Dec 27, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #2,259 of 3,191
Quote:

We have glitter. Our remolds are $90.00.

Dec 28, 2012 at 12:12 PM Post #2,260 of 3,191
I received my IEM's this morning. They fit superbly, I'll post pics tomorrow if they're wanted. I changed my order to include a cable however that was forgotten. Not a big deal as I wasn't charged. Only issue is that there seems to be a reasonable amount of noise for some reason. Not sure why, could it be my stock cable?

Dec 29, 2012 at 6:49 AM Post #2,262 of 3,191
Quote:
post pics please

I'll be home in a few hours and do them then. The colour is a bit odd. That's my fault though, I asked for dark translucent green and didn't give a colour as a reference or ask for one as a reference. The wood plate on them looks good though. Wearing them for a while makes the right ear canal feel a bit tight.

I think the noise might have been a problem with me E7. Played around with it a bit and the noise is greatly reduced.

Also the shipping time from them was superb. I spoke to Kaysen around midday Wednesday to pay and confirm my shipping address and they arrived friday morning here in the UK.

Dec 30, 2012 at 1:54 PM Post #2,264 of 3,191
Apart from the fact that mentioning them here isn't really the most appropriate thing to do...I've checked their page and their work isn't really top notch, compared to what I've seen from InEarz!

That said, I'm still worried about re-shelling my TF-10's, having read DavidCotton's history, and that is merely due to the fact that I'm quite far in the UK and ping-ponging with couriers would get on my nerves....  
confused_face.gif

Quote:

Dec 30, 2012 at 2:14 PM Post #2,265 of 3,191
im sending mine for reshell on wednesday mostly.. and will start a seperate thread if it works out or if it doesnt 
redface.gif

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back