InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Apr 28, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #1,726 of 3,191
I throw mine in a dessicant jar for hearing aids..

Apr 28, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #1,727 of 3,191
By the way, I thought we'd get a cleaning tool and case with our order but I didn't get one. Did anyone else get one?

Apr 28, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #1,730 of 3,191

Quote:
I received a cleaning tool.

You guys received the reshell in fisher's case right? My cleaning tool was sitting in a pocket on the lid on the inside. The tool is black.

Well, maybe that's why I didn't get any of those. I sent my refits and impressions in UE cases to protect them during shipping. Is the case nice? Should I ask them to include one when sending them back to me?

Apr 28, 2012 at 9:34 PM Post #1,731 of 3,191
I hope they send me a case cause I could really use one, the ES5 case is great but... it's the most impractical case I have ever seen due to how ginormous it is :l 

And you missin' that ES5 yet Option? I should get mine in a week and I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms cause I'm constantly reading about them :l 

Apr 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #1,733 of 3,191
Omg, yes I am missing my ES5's. I have some UM1's, but I just can't use them because they're so much worse than my ES5s. I really really hope the fit is spot on. No reason it shouldn't since they made perfect TF10s. They received them on Friday, so I'm hoping they'll just shave the stuff down pretty quick. I'll probably call on Monday to tell Kaysen to remake the ES5 shell like the TF10 one to fix the aesthetic look (protruded too much from my ear).

I have the small Westone Monitor Vault in orange. It's pretty nice so I use that, but I agree the ES5 case is WAYYY too big. It's only good for storage. How big is the InEarz case and is it a hard-case? 

Babed, what are you getting reshelled?

Apr 29, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #1,734 of 3,191

Quote:
I received a cleaning tool.

You guys received the reshell in fisher's case right? My cleaning tool was sitting in a pocket on the lid on the inside. The tool is black.

I just got my stuff back in a white cardboard box with all my stuff in ziplock bags.

Apr 29, 2012 at 1:18 AM Post #1,735 of 3,191
I've got the JHA otterbox case, but it's pretty big in my pocket.  Only other thing I have is my UE metal case, but I keep my TF10 in there.

Apr 29, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #1,736 of 3,191
I have looked into both Otterbox and Pelican cases. Both of them to me dont have any that were small enough for my taste. Thats only because I want to have my J3 and customs in the same case. I am using a case logic camera soft case, even it is too big for my liking, but since its not a hard case it compacts a little bit.

Apr 29, 2012 at 3:09 AM Post #1,737 of 3,191
Yeah Ive got my UE zippo case, but it takes a bit of messing to get it in there.

Apr 29, 2012 at 9:34 AM Post #1,738 of 3,191

Quote:

I just got my stuff back in a white cardboard box with all my stuff in ziplock bags.

My refit of the reshelled TF10 was sent back to me similar to yours, in a white cardboard box. No cleaning tool. No case.

I emailed Kaysen about the missing cleaning tool and case. It has been over 2 weeks now, no response. I also PM her, no response either.

It may be just a PR stunt, or they have no rebust QA process in their manufacturing and shipping.

Apr 29, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #1,740 of 3,191

Quote:

My refit of the reshelled TF10 was sent back to me similar to yours, in a white cardboard box. No cleaning tool. No case.

I emailed Kaysen about the missing cleaning tool and case. It has been over 2 weeks now, no response. I also PM her, no response either.

It may be just a PR stunt, or they has no rebust QA process in their manufacturing and shipping.

If you got a re-fit they probably assume you got the case and tool the first time you received them, unless of course that was before they were giving them out, in which case sorry, but you dont get one. It makes sense to me. If they gave the case out with every refit most folks would have multiple cases, why would they do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back