InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Apr 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM Post #1,591 of 3,191

Quote:
I got a cold... So i was out Monday and Tuesday... A LOT of catching up to do!!

Ah, well Becky fielded my calls very well on Monday. Be sure to let her know that someone appreciates her cordiality. This is one satisfied customer (at least with the CSR standpoint; complete satisfaction depends on how well the reshells fit
etysmile.gif
).

Hope you feel better though!

Apr 19, 2012 at 3:11 PM Post #1,594 of 3,191
Get another set done lol

Apr 20, 2012 at 4:32 AM Post #1,596 of 3,191
Called yesterday to check on the status of my reshells and they're finished. According to UPS I'll have them today. 

They arrived at Fisher Hearing on 4/2 so it took right around 2 1/2 weeks.

Apr 20, 2012 at 8:20 AM Post #1,598 of 3,191
maybe it takes longer to do jh-13?

Apr 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM Post #1,600 of 3,191

Quote:
Called yesterday to check on the status of my reshells and they're finished. According to UPS I'll have them today. 

They arrived at Fisher Hearing on 4/2 so it took right around 2 1/2 weeks.

Norml,

Just curious: did you receive the free tool and case in your package as Kaysen indicated in her post couple weeks ago.

Apr 20, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #1,601 of 3,191
It's been about 3 weeks (I am extra slow lol) but I am ready to send mine in for refits. Whats the best way to show what needs to be changed? There is a 90 day time period for refits right?

And I can see get the free case and what not Kaysen promised right?

Apr 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM Post #1,602 of 3,191

Quote:
It's been about 3 weeks (I am extra slow lol) but I am ready to send mine in for refits. Whats the best way to show what needs to be changed? There is a 90 day time period for refits right?

And I can see get the free case and what not Kaysen promised right?

They want you to mark the area on the headphone with a pen to show where to do the work. I did that but also sent in a picture of my impression with an arrow pointing at the area. Also just be detailed on the order form.

Apr 20, 2012 at 12:14 PM Post #1,603 of 3,191

Quote:

Norml,

Just curious: did you receive the free tool and case in your package as Kaysen indicated in her post couple weeks ago.

They haven't arrived yet. Called on Thursday. UPS usually doesn't get to my house until the evening so I'll let you know when they arrive tonight.

Apr 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM Post #1,604 of 3,191

Quote:

Wow, you are a virtual pioneer compared to the majority of us. Have you noticed any change in the fit in that time?

Well Im not intoflatlines obviously but Ive had mine a similar amount of time. In fact your post made me go down memory lane and look up exactly when I posted that I received my first Fisher re-mold. Here is a portion of my celebration post from the original Fisher re-mold thread.

Quote:
Thursday 11/19/2009
Impressions taken, packed up and sent overnight to Fisher.

Friday 11/20/2009
Confirmation of Impressions received by Fisher. Thanks for letting me know they arrived btw.

Wednesday 11/25/2009
Was sent photographs and tracking info. Holy Cow that was fast.

Friday 11/27/2009
My custom SE530's arrived

Pretty darn quick then :)

Oh, to answer the original question, mine are resting comfortably in my ear as we speak. I was well beyond growing lol since I was already north of 30 and Ive gained approximately 10ish pounds since then also and the fit is just fine.

Apr 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #1,605 of 3,191

Quote:

Well Im not intoflatlines obviously but Ive had mine a similar amount of time. In fact your post made me go down memory lane and look up exactly when I posted that I received my first Fisher re-mold. Here is a portion of my celebration post from the original Fisher re-mold thread.

Pretty darn quick then :)

Oh, to answer the original question, mine are resting comfortably in my ear as we speak. I was well beyond growing lol since I was already north of 30 and Ive gained approximately 10ish pounds since then also and the fit is just fine.

5 days!??!?!?!?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

-edit- including the weekend!!! wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back