Is that your own design?

I was thinking about this

gwr0ox8.jpg

I let Inearz decide on the design, and couldn't be happier :D

Feb 11, 2018 at 6:55 AM Post #3,122 of 3,191
Some more eye candy...

DSC_0041.jpg DSC_9959.jpg

Mar 1, 2018 at 11:53 AM Post #3,124 of 3,191
After reading rave reviews about them, I finally decided I wanted to get some ER4s reshelled by them. Sent an email on February 11, and get a reply 10 days later:

kaysen@inearz.com said:
Phasedetect,

I'm sorry we are not offering the remold service anymore.

Thank you
Kaysen

This is the worst news.

Mar 1, 2018 at 9:01 PM Post #3,129 of 3,191
After reading rave reviews about them, I finally decided I wanted to get some ER4s reshelled by them. Sent an email on February 11, and get a reply 10 days later:

This is the worst news.

I just emailed them about this and got the same response. Probably have to contact perfect seal. Any other company that can do reshell?

Mar 2, 2018 at 8:41 AM Post #3,131 of 3,191
Hey Guys it's Kaysen!

I'm terribly sorry for this :slight_frown:
Our new owners have chosen to focus on new technology to offer our customers.
We now are offering ADEL modules and we are working on a new universal line as well.

The deal with our remolds was that Kim was the only one wiring them.
He is now in charge of creating new models and perfecting the Inearz line of products.
It would take waaaay too long to train new technicians all of the specs for each model that we remolded.

We are all excited for the INEARZ future with ADEL and hopefully will continue to see some of you at the local meets and CANJAM events.
I have been able to listen with ADEL for about a month and I am a believer in it 100%. You have to hear to believe.
Our universal line will launch next month with ADEL!

I'm sorry about the late responses, this transition will probably take another month to iron out all of the details but I appreciate your patience with me.
Look for us to become a sponsor soon too :grin:

-Kaysen

Mar 2, 2018 at 1:47 PM Post #3,133 of 3,191
Hey Guys it's Kaysen!

I'm terribly sorry for this :slight_frown:
Our new owners have chosen to focus on new technology to offer our customers.
We now are offering ADEL modules and we are working on a new universal line as well.

The deal with our remolds was that Kim was the only one wiring them.
He is now in charge of creating new models and perfecting the Inearz line of products.
It would take waaaay too long to train new technicians all of the specs for each model that we remolded.

We are all excited for the INEARZ future with ADEL and hopefully will continue to see some of you at the local meets and CANJAM events.
I have been able to listen with ADEL for about a month and I am a believer in it 100%. You have to hear to believe.
Our universal line will launch next month with ADEL!

I'm sorry about the late responses, this transition will probably take another month to iron out all of the details but I appreciate your patience with me.
Look for us to become a sponsor soon too :grin:

-Kaysen
Kaysen, will you guys offer an upgrade program to ADEL for existing Inearz original line-up owners?

Mar 3, 2018 at 2:57 PM Post #3,134 of 3,191
is there another reshell company besides in earz ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back