InEarZ (Fisher Hearing) Custom Remold Owner's Thread
Feb 5, 2016 at 10:22 AM Post #2,956 of 3,191
Please note: there is in mm a 78mm 2 pin and a 75mm 2 pin. That said the 78's are the norm for almost 99.3% of the time bur i gave ran accross a few that were 75 and by naked eye you would swear they are the same!

That's exactly what I had suspected and why I had been trying to find out the size. Too bad, they never responded to my e-mail asking...

Feb 11, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #2,957 of 3,191
I got my TripleFi reshells last week...I haven't had a lot of time to listen yet but I have a little and I'm excited to get more time in this weekend. Here is initial thoughts:
1) Kaysen and crew were great I had a couple questions before and she was really responsive.
2) Estimated time was 4-6 weeks, which seemed like a long time but it was closer to 4 and went by pretty quick.
3) fit seems ok except they are t as flush to my ears as I expected, they stick out some and I'm not sure if that is a problem. I'll post pics for opinions. Trust me I can't push them in any further so it is not that. The part that is a bit fat is the upper part, so I can't get them in any deeper.
4) I don't know if I was just over estimating the sound but initially they sound a little "thin" and the bass is lighter than I recall from my originals. Has anyone else experienced this?

Feb 12, 2016 at 6:17 AM Post #2,958 of 3,191
I got my TripleFi reshells last week...I haven't had a lot of time to listen yet but I have a little and I'm excited to get more time in this weekend. Here is initial thoughts:
1) Kaysen and crew were great I had a couple questions before and she was really responsive.
2) Estimated time was 4-6 weeks, which seemed like a long time but it was closer to 4 and went by pretty quick.
3) fit seems ok except they are t as flush to my ears as I expected, they stick out some and I'm not sure if that is a problem. I'll post pics for opinions. Trust me I can't push them in any further so it is not that. The part that is a bit fat is the upper part, so I can't get them in any deeper.
4) I don't know if I was just over estimating the sound but initially they sound a little "thin" and the bass is lighter than I recall from my originals. Has anyone else experienced this?

I had my Westone 3 and JH16 reshelled, they both stick out about the same. I asked Kaysen about making them flushed in my ear but she said they try to but need to make them stick out for the connector.  

Feb 12, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #2,959 of 3,191
I'm about to send in my impressions and R-50s. I was curious if they use a 2-pin socket where I could get a fitting 2-pin cable with an inline mic. I don't really want to give up that functionality of my current R-50s.

Feb 13, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #2,963 of 3,191

Twister6 got his um50pro reshelled at inearz and although the sound was almost the same, he noticed a decrease in mid-bass. I didn't not notice as much of a decrease with my fa4e xb.

Feb 13, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #2,966 of 3,191
I had Jh 16 reshelled and they sit completely flush, even my roxannes are almost completely flush

Maybe depends on ear size? My JH16s stick out just enough for the connector. My reshelled Westone 3 from Inearz stick out the same so I don't think the driver count has much to do with it.

Excuse the crappy pic.
JH16s

Feb 13, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #2,967 of 3,191
Check out the new cable from 1964 ears.

I ordered the 1964 ears Cable with Mic (https://www.1964ears.com/product/Cable-with-Mic) and it fits and works well with my newly re-shelled, recessed 2-pin connector, Triple.Fi 10's. FYI, I couldn't be happier with the fit and look. I can't really comment on any sound difference. The fit is fabulous, I could never get a good fit before so they were mostly unused for years.

Feb 14, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #2,969 of 3,191

I ordered the 1964 ears Cable with Mic (https://www.1964ears.com/product/Cable-with-Mic) and it fits and works well with my newly re-shelled, recessed 2-pin connector, Triple.Fi 10's. FYI, I couldn't be happier with the fit and look. I can't really comment on any sound difference. The fit is fabulous, I could never get a good fit before so they were mostly unused for years.

Does it work with iOS? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back