Indonesian portable DAP prototype discussion (split from Tera Player thread)
Feb 21, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #137 of 391
yeah.. 60 tp for 2nd batch is already fully ordered.. maybe you can wait for 3rd batch.. i dont know.. 

i actually dont expect this many buyer for this player.. btw you can ask kerhor member which have bought this player to audition this player.. 

Feb 22, 2016 at 3:07 AM Post #143 of 391
Hi David,

Please be patient. really sorry i can not promise you anything in term batch 2 production number, but we closed to 60 number since that number is quite feasible to achie to be made.

Hi vilhelm44,
No we are not after to be closed to Tera, having discussion with TJ, we are going all out in designing this product but still on the sane price...(just for you to know..the price still in our consideration, how we produce best soung quality at cheap price, considering we are not coming from a thick wallet status (not to be sarkasm just a honest impresion) and looking for a mirror to our self while see people having a fancy audio gear with good sound quality and talk to our self "i want to have experience hearing that thing too.." but let see our calculation at cost first
in our tight budget really sorry we can not send the G1 as a loaner..

So, just wait and support us, be patient ..thank you for your interest..meanwhile may be lets wait audionewbi try the G1 and share is impression here..
its important since we need people opinion for this player, it is worthed enough to continue or not?

that's all i can say..

Feb 22, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #144 of 391
Just so members know I did not get a review/loaner unit and I paid for my unit. Whatever impression I post it will be with no bias and it is aimed to provide honest feedback to buyers/sellers. Currently I am waiting my item to arrive. I will post my periodic updates here.

Feb 22, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #145 of 391
Yes,

audionewbi is the first international backers who keen to pay for the 1st batch.
We are please on a honest impression and measurement taken to our player..please feel free..

we are considered it as an input for our product

Feb 22, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #146 of 391
Just so members know I did not get a review/loaner unit and I paid for my unit. Whatever impression I post it will be with no bias and it is aimed to provide honest feedback to buyers/sellers. Currently I am waiting my item to arrive. I will post my periodic updates here.

I look forward to your impressions.
I am currently using the alien as a simple, great sounding player. The Tera is well out of reach and I am not fussed onthe biscuit.

And it really is nice to see people getting behind this project. Whether it's purely curiousity or to jump on a bargain, it is a show of faith or a desire to support the hobby and it feels nice lol

Feb 22, 2016 at 6:02 AM Post #147 of 391
I look forward to your impressions.
I am currently using the alien as a simple, great sounding player. The Tera is well out of reach and I am not fussed onthe biscuit.

And it really is nice to see people getting behind this project. Whether it's purely curiousity or to jump on a bargain, it is a show of faith or a desire to support the hobby and it feels nice lol

I really enjoy the sound of alien, my only issue is how it plays files. No gapless and pause lock button tends to make a tricky for me on odd occasions. 

Feb 22, 2016 at 1:15 PM Post #150 of 391
Does the G1 or G2 have random play or shuffle play enabled? I'd love to see shuffle play as opposed to random play. The random play feature on most DAPs just don't seem to be random enough for my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back