In your life time, have you ever stole or taken something without permission?
Mar 28, 2006 at 10:32 AM Post #31 of 47
When I was really little, like 7 or 8 I took a really small lock from a shoe store (I don't know why it was in a shoe store, it couldn't have been worth more than $1) but returned it later. That and I've "borrowed" some laundry detergent from the college laundry room. P2P, no music downloaded but other things...

Acutally , I had a friend dowload Mia Unlimited (the program used to create golem from the lord of the rings) just to say he could, even though he has no idea how to use it! Aparently its work $Xk

Mar 28, 2006 at 12:34 PM Post #33 of 47
well, there was this one time that I was in a store checking out the wares (they had all the cheaper stuff just lying around). I went to talk to the owner about higher priced good and accidentally clicked on the counter instead. Since it couldn't put it back, the owner yelled at me and the town guards arrested me when I left the store.

....wait, maybe that was just a game.

Mar 28, 2006 at 12:40 PM Post #34 of 47
I stole a miniature batmobile from a friend when I was about 8... his mom came over later and asked me to return the car I had borrowed and I did. I still feel terrible when looking back at this event
tongue.gif

SHAME ON ME!
880smile.png

Mar 28, 2006 at 12:44 PM Post #35 of 47
I used to pirate a lot of music before I went legit, so that probably counts. By physical stealing, I once stole a lego brick from my primary school/(whatever it's called in US), I was about 9-10 I think and it was a Lego piece with a rope/winch thing on it
tongue.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 1:52 PM Post #36 of 47
Robbed a Bank.

[size=xx-small]robbed the bank of a pen....
biggrin.gif
They had it coming to them!!!Keeping my money in their vault...I bet someone swims in it too... I think I'll do it again soon!! Muhahahaha!![/size]

Mar 28, 2006 at 3:04 PM Post #37 of 47
Technically a bank doesn't keep _your_ money in a vault, it keeps a part of everyone's money in the vault
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 4:14 PM Post #38 of 47
Pre-Enlightenment, I plead the fifth, thousands of times...(I was really good at it)

Post-Enlightenment, (around age 26), Never - not so much as an extra napkin at a fast food joint.

Mar 28, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #40 of 47
Does slipping a 20 out of your moms purse to buy baseball cards count? I did this on a regular basis until I was about 13, and my mom was none the wiser...
Slade

Mar 28, 2006 at 7:09 PM Post #41 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by warubozu
Same here, let just say if I were to calculate all of the stuff that I've stolen since the age of 6 I would be charged with mutiple counts of grand theft that would land me in prison till I'm pass the age of 65.

I'm not quite this bad, but I wouldn't want to mess up my day by actually thinking about all of it. Only got busted once, but it was embarrassing enough to put me straight ever after...
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 9:58 PM Post #42 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by K2Grey
Technically a bank doesn't keep _your_ money in a vault, it keeps a part of everyone's money in the vault
smily_headphones1.gif

Crazy Dean on

Ooooooh but mines' in there somewhere, in there vault of 1's and 0's and that magical hole in the wall that spits out my money... I'll find it one day and I'll have a swim too! Like that duck...on the cartoon! Quack.
biggrin.gif

Crazy Dean off
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 10:38 PM Post #43 of 47
The only time I ever stole something was accidental, a massive nail from Home Depot. when I was maybe 4 years old.

But counting downloaded stuff... let me put it this way. I play games on my computer quite often. The last two games I purchased are Counter-Strike Source (a few days ago) and Diablo 2 (a few months after it was released). I am a bad human being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back