In your life time, have you ever stole or taken something without permission?
Mar 27, 2006 at 7:31 PM Post #16 of 47
Yepyep. I've borrow my brother's CDs, clothes, etc.. Never shoplifted though...

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:01 PM Post #17 of 47
A $1,000,000,000 bill from Mr. Burns. No really, I've stolen the usual kid stuff, candy, soda pop, a toy or two from my friends. I tried to steal some baseball cards once, but felt guilty and left the package next to the exit. I think since I've grown up, other than your typical internet stuff, I have stolen a few magazines when I don't feel like paying 5 bucks for one. Is that bad?
evil_smiley.gif

Slade

Mar 27, 2006 at 9:02 PM Post #18 of 47
Those magazines were in my poorer days, and I've since paid by getting subscriptions to the same magazines, so I really don't feel that bad...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Slade

Mar 28, 2006 at 3:32 AM Post #20 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
if we count those, i'd owe a few billion in fines
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

ditto
biggrin.gif
actually might be a bit more than that lol

and also

also when i was younger i did take the usual candy stuff as well... but i did get caught and have never stolen ever since lol
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 3:37 AM Post #21 of 47
I've stolen virginity before, does that count?

Mar 28, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #22 of 47
Does this count music/software? If so, in all seriousness, I would owe several hundred-thousand dollars. Hmm, when I was a kid, I took a nice smelling candle from a store once, and I remember I also had a knack skeleton keys.

Mar 28, 2006 at 6:15 AM Post #23 of 47
I can't think of too much physical that I've stolen... But back in college the commissary was all you could eat for dinner, obviously you couldn't take food out with you. Over the four years I was there I probably embezzeled several hundred dollars in sandwiches, fruit, chips etc. Okay that might be an exaggeration, but I'm sure a sandwich or two a week does add up.

Also tones of pens or pencils... Whenever I borrow one to write a check or something I always forget to give it back. (And feel like a moron when I find it in a pocket a day or two later) Uhhh... what else? I clean out hotel rooms of any soaps, paper, pens, shower caps, instant coffee... etc.

Well there ya go, who would have guessed that I was such a hardened criminal!

Mar 28, 2006 at 7:00 AM Post #24 of 47
popsicle out of the nieghbors firdge when I was 4. Thats breaking and entering I guess too. I still feel bad about it
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 7:01 AM Post #25 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
popsicle out of the nieghbors firdge when I was 4. Thats breaking and entering I guess too. I still feel bad about it
biggrin.gif

EDIT yeah well if software counts, then uhh. Well lets just say I happen to know CAD programs can be very expensive

Mar 28, 2006 at 8:54 AM Post #27 of 47
Pens/pencils and the usual stuff. Then there was also this thing called Kazaa.
tongue.gif
What I am most guilty of is stealing from my parents, I think I've stolen hundreds of dollars from them without them noticing.
tongue.gif

Mar 28, 2006 at 10:19 AM Post #29 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by aerius
I plead the 5th.

Same here, let just say if I were to calculate all of the stuff that I've stolen since the age of 6 I would be charged with mutiple counts of grand theft that would land me in prison till I'm pass the age of 65.

Mar 28, 2006 at 10:22 AM Post #30 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
Well lets just say I happen to know CAD programs can be very expensive

Which is why they constantly rank in the top three mosted pirated software in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back