In your life time, have you ever stole or taken something without permission?
Mar 27, 2006 at 3:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

nsjong

Headphoneus Supremus
Topic sentence. This is like a guilt relief thread.
Name the item you stole/taken without permission and how much it was worth...?

I know I couldn't be the only one who stole something.

I think I have once or twice when I was younger. Some trading cards; nothing worth more than $20 in total. FOR SHAME ON ME. D:

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:09 AM Post #2 of 47
I think the only thing i have ever stolen was a yu-gi-oh (or w/e it is) card from some kid in my class when someone took his cards when he wasnt looking and then gave it to us so we wouldnt tell. i am such a bad boy!
tongue.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:17 AM Post #4 of 47
You know, the usual crap you steal as a kid: Candy, small toys, a few electronics, a 9mm, etc. I considered moving up, but I've had people jack stuff from me, and it's a real annoyance. Guilt tripped too, apparently over the years I grew a conscience. Besides wouldn't want to get on the wrong fella's badside, s---'s gone down for less.

Also, I'd be surprised if anyone here hasn't taken something.

(just kidding bout the 9 btw . . .
tongue.gif
)

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:21 AM Post #5 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
I think the only thing i have ever stolen was a yu-gi-oh (or w/e it is) card from some kid in my class when someone took his cards when he wasnt looking and then gave it to us so we wouldnt tell. i am such a bad boy!
tongue.gif

Haha, I'm a trading card thief too!
tongue.gif
Except I did it back when Pokemon first came out. I had some pretty sticky hands back then.

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:41 AM Post #7 of 47
Music and anime downloads. To date I believe I have brought CDs for, deleted, or am still evaluating the music. I have purchased the boxset of one anime, but have not done anything to remedy the others.

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:51 AM Post #9 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by K2Grey
Music and anime downloads. To date I believe I have brought CDs for, deleted, or am still evaluating the music. I have purchased the boxset of one anime, but have not done anything to remedy the others.

if we count those, i'd owe a few billion in fines
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:55 AM Post #10 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
if we count those, i'd owe a few billion in fines
evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

ditto.
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
tongue.gif

Mar 27, 2006 at 3:50 PM Post #12 of 47
YES!
It was worth about a million bucks. My fence only gave me 20,000 for it. I killed my fence for ripping me off. Later that week I was tracked down by the police and I was killed in a savage shoot out.

Mar 27, 2006 at 6:27 PM Post #13 of 47
Yes
This spring break, when my roommate went away, i burned (lossless) all his CD's i found interesting and worthy of being in my collection.

Mar 27, 2006 at 6:48 PM Post #14 of 47
Other than intellectual property, I've accidentally (honestly) walked out of stores with little random things in my pockets before.

I never returned a log chain that I kept in my truck to my last job that forced me to quit.

That's pretty much all I can remember. I'm a really honest person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back