in canada, in need of a grado 1/4 to 1/8 adapter
Jul 16, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #16 of 20
From Sennheiser USA page: "PLEASE NOTE: We are not shipping outside of the U.S. at this time."
mad.gif

Jul 16, 2008 at 8:39 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cankin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
STEREOTYPE AUDIO

Yep, just like I suggested here.

How many threads do you need for this question?
tongue.gif

Jul 17, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #19 of 20
I've been using one that I got at an electronics component store (Lee's Electronics on Main St. in Vancouver) that cost me $2 or $3. It's possible that one from Grado might be made with better quality materials, but probably not enough to warrant the order of magnitude in price difference when you consider the shipping. Personally, I would just go to any electronics component shop like Lee's, DigiKey, etc, and look for it there.

Jul 17, 2008 at 10:14 PM Post #20 of 20
I think that you may just have to suck it up and buy the (slightly) overpriced Grado adapter at your nearest dealer. The Stereotype option that some have suggested is not really practical as they charge something like $12-15 for shipping. Sennheiser makes an adapter something like the Grado one, but I don't think it is available in Canada, at least I couldn't find it here. I paid $22 including tax, a bit steep but it works very well for what it does. And best of all, no reason to upgrade!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back