IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Mar 14, 2020 at 8:08 PM Post #2,328 of 3,340
Some news about the semper? When i can pre-order it?
I am waiting for that too.

Bob said;
"Talking of the Semper I have decided to bring that release forward to May 2020"

If that was true we should have had pre-order already launched. But as he is dealing with Halcyon, PB one and EDP at the moment, i think we will have to wait a bit longer.

Mar 15, 2020 at 12:24 AM Post #2,329 of 3,340
I am waiting for that too.

Bob said;
"Talking of the Semper I have decided to bring that release forward to May 2020"

If that was true we should have had pre-order already launched. But as he is dealing with Halcyon, PB one and EDP at the moment, i think we will have to wait a bit longer.

Perhaps bob is correct and he is releasing the pre order in May and did not mean shipping starts in May. He says he needs 8 weeks production so let’s gues July/August shipping.

Mar 15, 2020 at 5:54 AM Post #2,330 of 3,340
Perhaps bob is correct and he is releasing the pre order in May and did not mean shipping starts in May. He says he needs 8 weeks production so let’s gues July/August shipping.
You could be right. I personally would not call pre-order a release though. I would call it torture period haha. You cant release a product that is not manufactured yet.

Though if he announces pre-order may, it would align with halcyon shipping. So could be.

Mar 18, 2020 at 8:31 PM Post #2,334 of 3,340
I think all imr iems might get affected by all this mess. London has changed overnight so worth will have that soon too. Its quite worrying how some businesses will be affected. Hopefully nothing too serious for Bob.
This hole thing gets creepy meanwhile ...

Mar 19, 2020 at 2:25 AM Post #2,335 of 3,340
This hole thing gets creepy meanwhile ...
While im nog worries about myself and really find that panic buying by people a joke.
I do have a pregnant wife. And i have a worker who decided to go for short holiday in Spains hot spot of virus.now he came back and nobody even checked him in airport.
So i had to tell him to stay at home for few days just in case as my workplace has 700 people, it just would be too selfish and even more panick inducinf...
The person however is self employed so i cannot keep him without work for 2 weeks and there is no way to get checked. So here you go lol, things are getting weird.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

Mar 19, 2020 at 5:55 PM Post #2,337 of 3,340
While im nog worries about myself and really find that panic buying by people a joke.
I do have a pregnant wife. And i have a worker who decided to go for short holiday in Spains hot spot of virus.now he came back and nobody even checked him in airport.
So i had to tell him to stay at home for few days just in case as my workplace has 700 people, it just would be too selfish and even more panick inducinf...
The person however is self employed so i cannot keep him without work for 2 weeks and there is no way to get checked. So here you go lol, things are getting weird.

Sorry for derailing the thread.

If you're uk based you could get him privately tested for £375 in Harley st

Mar 19, 2020 at 6:05 PM Post #2,338 of 3,340
The whole wo
Shipment expected tomorrow morning I think!
With Flights locked down, I think the only deliveries we'll see will be in the UK, perhaps with ground shipments across europe, but I wouldnt expect anything in N America, S. America Africa or Asia.... just what I'm thinking, not what I know....

Mar 19, 2020 at 6:08 PM Post #2,340 of 3,340
The whole wo

With Flights locked down, I think the only deliveries we'll see will be in the UK, perhaps with ground shipments across europe, but I wouldnt expect anything in N America, S. America Africa or Asia.... just what I'm thinking, not what I know....

Have they locked down all uk-us cargo planes? Sucks if so. Happy to give impressions tomorrow if that's not too annoying...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back