IMR RAH - Discussion / Impressions Thread
Jan 10, 2020 at 6:24 PM Post #1,653 of 3,340
Hold on to your boots, it gets even better as you log the hours ......

I don't doubt that, I am running Tara Labs Cascade whenever I am not listening to it... it usually does wonder.

Jan 10, 2020 at 6:37 PM Post #1,654 of 3,340
Owning the Rah has not made me dislike my EE LX yet, but I certainly do not like LX more than the Rah... and for $350 if this is not a steal I don’t know what is. I have placed my order of the PB1 earlier today just to steal more LOL
The RAH has made me question my recent IEM purchases...

Jan 10, 2020 at 11:03 PM Post #1,660 of 3,340
does it actualy work? regardless, the more i do burn ins the more i believe its our brain and not the gear that gets one. or is it both lol? a bit confusing

Yeah I know some don't believe in burn in... actually didn't notice any burn in effect for BAs but for dynamics well... there might be part of brain burn in but there is definitely not only that. But that's one of the most debated topic so...

Jan 11, 2020 at 1:10 AM Post #1,661 of 3,340
Is solaris trable something like atlas? As i think that is what i loved in altas. The lower treble energy. I would really feel like Rah needs that.

They're similar, I prefer the Solaris treble though, sounds a little more tight as Atlas bass can be a little bit in your face.

Then again, I think you'd want a little bit more bass on the Solaris.

Jan 11, 2020 at 2:02 AM Post #1,662 of 3,340
Yeah I know some don't believe in burn in... actually didn't notice any burn in effect for BAs but for dynamics well... there might be part of brain burn in but there is definitely not only that. But that's one of the most debated topic so...
I believe it has an effect on dynamic drivers. BA nah

Jan 11, 2020 at 2:49 AM Post #1,663 of 3,340
BAs are annoying anyways. If the weather is a certain way for the day, you'll think it burned in with the sound change.

Jan 11, 2020 at 10:09 AM Post #1,664 of 3,340
They're similar, I prefer the Solaris treble though, sounds a little more tight as Atlas bass can be a little bit in your face.

Then again, I think you'd want a little bit more bass on the Solaris.
Hey @8481 , nice seeing you here. Came around to be convinced buying IMR gear?:k701smile:

I liked Atlas higher fr a lot. It felt full and energetic. The only reason i parted with it was that it did not have enough subbass. Or more likely, not that it didnt. But IMR gear just had more lol.
I hope Semper will add similar energy with estats.

Also another thing i would like to see, is top filter that gets highs somewhere between black and red. But i think im a minority here, as i noticed quite a few here want the opposite.

Jan 11, 2020 at 10:42 AM Post #1,665 of 3,340
Hey @8481 , nice seeing you here. Came around to be convinced buying IMR gear?:k701smile:

I liked Atlas higher fr a lot. It felt full and energetic. The only reason i parted with it was that it did not have enough subbass. Or more likely, not that it didnt. But IMR gear just had more lol.
I hope Semper will add similar energy with estats.

Also another thing i would like to see, is top filter that gets highs somewhere between black and red. But i think im a minority here, as i noticed quite a few here want the opposite.

I may be interested in the PB One. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back