Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 3, 2021 at 1:09 PM Post #3,196 of 17,880
Mais cela ne veut pas dire que cela ne vous emmènera toujours pas et c'est de la vraie transe, pas la "transe" qui est disponible de nos jours.
Pas besoin d'être désolé cependant, qu'on le veuille ou non, ça va.
well, it's true that after listening a little longer ... it reminds me of my crazy raves. at the beginning I had the impression of a lower quality, but by increasing the volume, the bass hits hard.

Jul 3, 2021 at 1:15 PM Post #3,198 of 17,880
well, it's true that after listening a little longer ... it reminds me of my crazy raves. at the beginning I had the impression of a lower quality, but by increasing the volume, the bass hits hard.

I did not listen to quality check them to be honest with you but inevitably it will suffer some what. Disc 2 on both will be the best.

Jul 3, 2021 at 1:24 PM Post #3,205 of 17,880
Tu vas dans des endroits chanceux bartard
Indeed!! 🥳😋😁

« To infinity, and beyond! »

Buzz_Lightyear_Toy_Story_cardboard_cutout_Buy_Now_at_Starstills__64463__29613.1394515198.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2021 at 1:27 PM Post #3,206 of 17,880
@NellieG

Pure bliss 🙏🤩💖

Female trance
How do you share the youtube music?

It depends what you are using to listen but generally, copy paste the URL, use share feature on youtube to copy URL into clipboard. On Head fi just paste the URL into a thread and when you click post the media tags automatically add themselves.

Jul 3, 2021 at 1:54 PM Post #3,207 of 17,880
Front ends here are L to R the Quedelix 5K (balanced to Knights), Benjie X6 (SE to BC's) and retired iPhoine 6 (Zenith's w/Advanced Sound's SE SP cable). The yellow carbon faceplates are TA Icarus III's and the black carbon's are the TA Masters.

Jul 3, 2021 at 2:27 PM Post #3,209 of 17,880
Front ends here are L to R the Quedelix 5K (balanced to Knights), Benjie X6 (SE to BC's) and retired iPhoine 6 (Zenith's w/Advanced Sound's SE SP cable). The yellow carbon faceplates are TA Icarus III's and the black carbon's are the TA Masters.
What’s your take on that Qudelix to Knights pairing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back