Future of IMR threads

• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 10, 2020 at 2:19 PM Post #31 of 17,875
Opus Mia and I suspect Semper not looking at us yet lol. Super nice looking though, colour me impressed.
Absolutely gorgeous design. I'm glad I decided to get the Semper after all. Though my wallet hates me now.

You have to grant Bob one thing: his designs are unique.

Aug 10, 2020 at 2:45 PM Post #32 of 17,875
Absolutely gorgeous design. I'm glad I decided to get the Semper after all. Though my wallet hates me now.

You have to grant Bob one thing: his designs are unique.

I agree and they can't come soon enough but i hate all slots have to sell out before build starts, they have all gone almost so just get going.

Aug 10, 2020 at 4:04 PM Post #34 of 17,875
Hey what do you guys figure on shipping time to US? Opus, first pair and I’m chomping at the bit to listen to them.

There was a multitude of reasons why the last pre orders took so long, it was basically a perfect storm scenario.

Mine have shipped and should be here tomorrow so the usual next day delivery before 1PM. Yours may be a couple of weeks as you’re over the pond to me.

Aug 10, 2020 at 4:18 PM Post #36 of 17,875
^^I live in the U.S. (Midwest) and based on multiple recent experiences receiving non-expedited packages from U.K. with ultimate delivery to my door by USPS, it tends to take 20-30 days. Not sure what service IMR utilizes, however.

Aug 10, 2020 at 4:21 PM Post #38 of 17,875
Thanks For Info. Was hoping not to hear that. Patience is not one of my virtues.
TBH though, it does depend on luck of the draw. Out of ~8 such package deliveries since COVID took hold, one of them did reach me in 9 days, which is pre-COVID speeds from my experience. Unfortunately, all other packages took minimum of 20 days.

Aug 10, 2020 at 4:22 PM Post #39 of 17,875
Thanks For Info. Was hoping not to hear that. Patience is not one of my virtues.
:) I almost always seem to buy stuff on a Thursday or Friday thus having to wait the weekend usually before it even ships!
At least in this case you can be assured you will be receiving something VERY special. If you ordered a ChiFi IEM, even a good one you never know if you will like it
or if has any QC issues

Aug 10, 2020 at 4:24 PM Post #40 of 17,875
:) I almost always seem to buy stuff on a Thursday or Friday thus having to wait the weekend usually before it even ships!
At least in this case you can be assured you will be receiving something VERY special. If you ordered a ChiFi IEM, even a good one you never know if you will like it
or if has any QC issues
I hear that! Also went nuts and bought used R2 Atens. Waiting on those from Greece. LOL We’ll see which one gets here faster.

Aug 10, 2020 at 4:39 PM Post #44 of 17,875
Hey what do you guys figure on shipping time to US? Opus, first pair and I’m chomping at the bit to listen to them.
Took about 3 weeks for me. I'm on the west coast. It sat at LAX for amost a week and half though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back