IMR Acoustics EDP (Every Day Planar)
May 21, 2020 at 5:59 AM Post #62 of 698
Not long for these now!
Assuming Covid hurdles haven't thrown sand in the gears.

A recent fb or insta' comment from Bob (can't remember which) seemed to suggest that the EDP will launch on schedule, which is mighty impressive with the furloughing of his staff and extra safety hoops everybody is having to negotiate ATM (stay safe everybody).

Can't wait to get mine :ksc75smile:

May 26, 2020 at 2:51 PM Post #63 of 698
Anyone have any new news on shipping date?

May 26, 2020 at 4:00 PM Post #64 of 698
I wrote to Bob on Sunday and he answered me with a brief e-mail saying that at the end of the month he will make some shipments.
I understand the situation of the Covid-19 but I paid on February 29, I would like it to have been clearer what its shipping plan or priority is, not to say that shipments began at the end of May is very brief, but when I delay the countdown and supposedly in April we had to start receiving the Edp.

May 26, 2020 at 8:47 PM Post #67 of 698
@Skullar

It’s a small change which may have been there a while but I’ve only just seen it, but good news for you after you had previously mentioned this.

10B09148-B55C-48CF-B416-AF57A0EA172C.png

May 27, 2020 at 9:25 AM Post #69 of 698
Well I'm calmer now, I just read an E-mail and it seems that during this week and the next our headphones will be sent, wanting to listen to the edp.

To quote Peter Kay {with finger pointing arm skipping} expect them “not next week week after” when they coming “not till end of June” {whilst looking at your fancy watch}

May 27, 2020 at 2:56 PM Post #70 of 698
To quote Peter Kay {with finger pointing arm skipping} expect them “not next week week after” when they coming “not till end of June” {whilst looking at your fancy watch}
Peter Kay, I don't know who he is and I don't understand the reference since I'm not Birtanico, could you explain it to me? Thank you very much

May 27, 2020 at 3:29 PM Post #71 of 698
Peter Kay, I don't know who he is and I don't understand the reference since I'm not Birtanico, could you explain it to me? Thank you very much

I’d like to share the clip of it but I can’t find it but it’s just some good old classic light hearted comedy.

I believe it is on the Peter Kay Top of the tower.

May 27, 2020 at 3:57 PM Post #72 of 698
I’d like to share the clip of it but I can’t find it but it’s just some good old classic light hearted comedy.

I believe it is on the Peter Kay Top of the tower.

I found it lol but even then a part is missing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back