Imods in stock now 2-28-08
Feb 15, 2008 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13
UPDATE #2 Imods are in stock and up on the website, get'em while there hot. Everyone who pre ordered, there in the mail to you now

UPDATE sorry my white ones never arrived, so all I will have is Black, sorry.

I will have a new batch of iMods in stock at the end of this month or early March. The last batch we had sold out in 4 days, so this time I think I want to have the ability for people to pre order. If you want me to hold one for you just make payment to my paypal address (audiolineout@gmail.com) include the proper shipping, your mailing address and I will get you set up to receive them first. The choices are as follows

Black or White 80Gig Apple Refurbished iMod with

22G JenaLabs Cryo iMod dock cable - $575
18G JenaLabs (Jumbo Cryo) iMod dock cable - $630
ALO Super Cotton Dock iMod cable - $635

Add a wood Auricap iMod dock for only $260 at the time of purchase, normal price $340. Good only for pre orders only.

Shipping and Handling
Domestic

UPS anywhere in the USA $20 (2 or 3 day UPS) if next day is close to $20 I will send it next day
Priority Mail $13

International

Flat $28 anywhere in the world, USPS EXPRESS MAIL

Additionally you can avoid Paypal and send a Bank Check or Money order to our address

ALOaudio
4803 SE Woodstock Blvd
Suite #159
Portland Oregon, 97206

Thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Feb 22, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey Ken,

Did you receive the email I sent you this week?

thanks

Can you resend? spam filter?

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Feb 25, 2008 at 9:17 PM Post #5 of 13
just pre ordered.
smily_headphones1.gif
. Should also be getting the sennheisers whenever my pico is shipped.

Feb 26, 2008 at 6:17 AM Post #7 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by kydsid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just wanted to check and make sure that pre-orders are still being accepted?

Yes still taking orders.

Thanks

ken

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:38 PM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do I have to buy an interconnect with the iMod? Because I only see Package Deals on your side. I just want to buy the iMod with a Female Mini Dock.

You'll actually need this Female iMod Mini Dock with your iMod which costs a little bit more.

Mar 5, 2008 at 2:37 AM Post #12 of 13
got my ipod today. All i have to say is you are the man. All i need is my pico amplifier and i will b blasting away. I love my shure 530's and i'm only going to love them more with this new toy
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back