Image S4 Review
Apr 29, 2009 at 7:41 PM Post #3 of 70
Yeah, that's barely a review. More of a re-cap at best.

I want to hear how clean the highs are, how full the mids sound, how punchy or empty the bass feels. I dont care about oval ear tips and blister packs. Hrmph.

Klpisch people - send me a pair and I'll do a thorough review. After all, I have the Custom 3's and a Klipsch shirt.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #4 of 70
We have more reviews on the way - hopefully they will delve more into the acoustics of the product. I did want to get the first one out, though!

Thanks!

Apr 29, 2009 at 8:58 PM Post #5 of 70
lol, seeing as i have the custom 1 2 and 3 i think im more qualified than you so na
beerchug.gif

but really they had to ask him twice and persuade him to take a review pair?!?!?!?

how insane is that when there are many on here who would love to get to do a review of them, actually make me worry they they arent really that good and dont want any one on here to find out and tell people. i mean they have got to be better than the ibuds and crap most people hear so non head fi people may think they are better than we would.

Jul 7, 2009 at 2:26 AM Post #11 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by vkvedam /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think this is a better structured review of all those:
Klipsch Image S4 earphones Headphone reviews - CNET Reviews

I'm just throwing them out there!
normal_smile .gif

I found this one tonight as well... I don't know much about this review site, but they won an editor's choice!

Digital Trends Editor's Choice - Klipsch Image S4 Headphones: Klipsch Image S4 Headphones Review and User Opinions - Full Review - Klipsch - MP3 Players Reviews by Digital Trends "Sound quality is among the best we’ve heard..."

Jul 17, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #12 of 70
Those reviews get me wondering, when the website requests a sample of a product. Does the company not look over what the website has done in the previous past and how well they did their job *BEFORE* sending out a sample to them? Cause by the looks of it, they really don't...

Jul 17, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #13 of 70
The CNET editor got this review right. These are extremely rich and detailed sounding earphones. I wish that they had put a larger (medium) bi-flange tip in the mix, but I get a decent seal with the smaller regular tip.

They perform very well with my E5 amp also, but don't need the bass proclivities of an E3. They are comfortable enough for me to fall asleep with them in. I wish one of the gurus here would do a review.

Jul 17, 2009 at 6:52 PM Post #14 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those reviews get me wondering, when the website requests a sample of a product. Does the company not look over what the website has done in the previous past and how well they did their job *BEFORE* sending out a sample to them? Cause by the looks of it, they really don't...

re-read the fist one again "When Klipsch offered me the opportunity to try these, I initially told them I wasn’t interested because I find in-ear headphones very uncomfortable. My Klipsch contact person told me that these are different and I should try them. I relented. Why are they different? They use a patent pending oval ear tip. As it turns out, nearly everyone has oval-shaped ear canals."

it reads to me as though klipsch chased him do do thats wonderfully in depth review, the shockingly poor quality of all the reviews ive seen of these just makes it look like klipsch is worried about them getting favourable reviews.

Jul 18, 2009 at 12:09 AM Post #15 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
re-read the fist one again "When Klipsch offered me the opportunity to try these, I initially told them I wasn’t interested because I find in-ear headphones very uncomfortable. My Klipsch contact person told me that these are different and I should try them. I relented. Why are they different? They use a patent pending oval ear tip. As it turns out, nearly everyone has oval-shaped ear canals."

it reads to me as though klipsch chased him do do thats wonderfully in depth review, the shockingly poor quality of all the reviews ive seen of these just makes it look like klipsch is worried about them getting favourable reviews.

Well Yes, but why would you bother chasing a company to do a review for your own products without looking over their previous reviews? i just find it shocking that Klipsch have wasted so many pairs of Image S4's for poor quality reviews that only cover part of what everyone wants to know. This is my opinion by the way, please don't come and attack me on it, i am saying what i believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back