I'm lobbying to stop IC's
Mar 10, 2006 at 9:50 PM Post #76 of 77

wolfen68

Headphoneus Supremus
Quote:

Originally Posted by F1GTR
Please point me to this rule because I can't believe it exists as it is truly absurd.

From the full forum rules:

""Member of the Trade" includes (but is not limited to) manufacturers; individuals selling items he or she made for more than the cost of parts and/or actual shipping charges; individuals selling items acquired for the primary purpose of resale; individuals performing services (like modifications or any other service) for which the price charged is more than the cost of parts and/or actual shipping charges; dealers; distributors; manufacturer's representatives; importers; magazine and e-zine writers."

It is not terribly clear, but I have been led to believe by other members that this also includes selling used headphones for obvious profit. I can dig up old threads, but we really should ask Jude for the official verdict.

I believe this understanding is widespread, as this is why people selling (for example) HF-1's never post "FOR SALE: HF-1's $450".

Mar 10, 2006 at 9:56 PM Post #77 of 77

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
i didn't read the thread, but i'm with you! i'm a bit tiffed at people "IC'ing" there lovely gear, and then withdrawing. what a pain. i mean, don't sell till you know you want to, and when you decide to sell, to fool around with us!

Users who are viewing this thread