I'm done with finals!!!
Dec 15, 2007 at 12:14 AM Post #3 of 19
I too finished this morning. It was an awesome feeling! And now, to drink all that I've learned in the past week away
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2007 at 1:22 AM Post #5 of 19
Woohoo!! I crawled my way to my professor's office this morning and turned in my final paper. Boy did I feel light walking outta there!

Dec 15, 2007 at 1:48 AM Post #6 of 19
Huzzah for the end of Fall Semester '07!!!

Three more to go until the real world hits...
cool.gif

Dec 15, 2007 at 8:38 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by EhJayKim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My last final was on monday, being done is weird. It was my first ever set of college finals.

It is a much different feeling to be finished a term so quickly for the first time, isn't it? Don't worry, though, it will soon be old hat, and you may actually find yourself longing for those four-month long terms of high school... at least that's how I feel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well done!
lambda.gif

Thanks! I truly appreciate the sentiment, even if I didn't actually do well in any of my exams.
tongue.gif

Dec 15, 2007 at 9:09 AM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trippytiger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks! I truly appreciate the sentiment, even if I didn't actually do well in any of my exams.
tongue.gif

I currently work as an exam consultant, at a school with 18.000 students. So I have some idea what it feels like...

Dec 16, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #14 of 19
Honestly the morning after my last exam was one of the ****tiest day of my life..

I slept all of 2h30 before going to work with a massive hangover for 7am with clothes I wore the night before in a kitchen that sways from too warm to too cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back