I'm actually starting to treasure these moments of mid-night report writing..
Oct 20, 2002 at 10:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Flasken

Exhibit A in the case FOR a legal drinking age.
Aahh... Once again I sit in front of my computer with a text that needs to be analyzed and interpreted. Oh these seemingly neverending moments of coziness in the silence of the dark night.. I feel like I can just take it nice and easy and all of a sudden I'm all done! Just finished one report. Now I'm gonna head to bed where I will be opening my biology book for the first time ever so I can catch up with what we learned since summer.. We're having a test in biology tomorrow. Oh well, I think I'll just try to enjoy it. Might infact turn out to be interesting. A large drink by my side usually helps alot.

[edit: A large drink of Coca Cola, of course. ( I just drank the last coffee.) ]

Oct 21, 2002 at 6:36 AM Post #2 of 7
Quote:

I'm actually starting to treasure these moments of mid-night report writing..

And I'm actually starting to think you need to have your head checked...
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, you have the makings of a true scholar.
wink.gif

Haha

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 21, 2002 at 10:22 AM Post #4 of 7
haha, I very often started typing assignments after 1 am. It's the best time to do homework when everybody is sleeping.

Oct 21, 2002 at 11:45 AM Post #5 of 7
indeed, if you want to do those reports right, you just have to do it after 1 am.
cool.gif

Oct 21, 2002 at 4:10 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Joe Bloggs

Seriously though, you have the makings of a true scholar.
wink.gif

Haha

I beleive a true scholar has enough dicipline to be able to get himself to start doing homework before midnight.

Oct 21, 2002 at 6:27 PM Post #7 of 7
No, no, that's the only time to write them -- when you finally have to. I've stopped even pretending I'm going to write a paper before the night before it's due.

I remember writing the second of a couple midterm papers for a class last spring, starting about four in the morning and writing five pages in the next two hours, then catching a couple hours of sleep before the 9:00am due time. I got that paper back with a nice "best paper I read" note on it. Oh yeah. (Of course, then I ripped on my professor's book in my final paper and that perhaps affected my find grade. ...)

kerely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back