iLounge
Nov 9, 2006 at 10:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

ChicagoNB

500+ Head-Fier
Can anyone get onto iLounge. I have been trying for more than a week and can't get onto their site. Anyone got a trick to getting in?

Nov 9, 2006 at 11:12 PM Post #4 of 11
Nothing I do gets me onto iLounge. Clicking on a link or typing in the URL. It just sits there and spins. I can got to any other website but iLounge. At first, I thought it was just because the 2007 Buyers list came out but nearly 2 weeks later, I still can't get anywhere close to getting on. I have no restrictions on sites I can visit.

D**** it what the hell is wrong here?!!!!!

Nov 9, 2006 at 11:13 PM Post #5 of 11
interestingly enough, i had a similar problem earlier this year. it turns out my router was blocking the site for some reason. i have no idea if thats what your problem is, but i couldn't even get onto the homepage.

edit: sounds the same as the problem i was having. it was definitely my router. it was all stock (i re-flashed it even) and i never did find out why. the problem resolved itself eventually. i dunno if something changed on their end, but i can access it now. the router was a d-link.

if you really want to access ilounge, i was able to use a proxy. www.behidden.com

Nov 9, 2006 at 11:19 PM Post #6 of 11
Maybe its our company firewall that is keeping me out, but I can go to forbidden sites with no problem. We have the latest, most hightech internet line, so it isn't dial up. I'll try from home to see if that gets me there. This is really frustrating. All I wanted to do was print off a couple of articles to read on the train and I can't even do that. Guess it's more work stuff to read on the train. UGH!!

Appreciate the responses!

Nov 10, 2006 at 5:10 AM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
I just did, typed www.iLounge.com and pressed enter.

You have to hit enter? No wonder! I thought I just had a slow interenet connection!

Nov 10, 2006 at 5:23 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
You have to hit enter? No wonder! I thought I just had a slow interenet connection!

Or maybe, just an slow brain.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 10, 2006 at 6:23 PM Post #10 of 11
I just got into ilounge.com without any problems.
The trick is to type "www.ilounge.com" in you browsers location bar, then press Enter.
wink.gif

Nov 10, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by milamber
...I think the guy was being sarcastic.

...I think the guy was being sarcastic.
rolleyes.gif

600smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back